the kiss/ more date

so my story was #19 in larrystylinson.
wow, thank you.💛

%
#
*
-
:
\
After Harry pulled away he glanced into Louis eyes, his beautifully blue eyes, "Wow" was all he could get out.

"Wow" Louis calmly replied

Wow was right, they both wanted that so badly and Harry was so happy that Louis did it, the kiss took Harry's breath away, wow indeed.

Harry wanted it again...

Louis wanted it again...

this time, Harry made the move, grabbing Louis' face, slowing moving them together and bashing their lips together for what felt like ages.

By the time they were done he was almost in Louis' lap, they were so close, he had only dreamed about this before, he never thought he would be here with THE Louis Tomlinson, practically sitting in his lap, kissing him deeply. Harry was truly shocked.

After they got back to their seats and situated they realized the movie was still going, neither one of them wanted to watch it so, they got up and left out to Louis' car.

After that they decided to get to the arcade where they played games for hours, between lazar tag, air hockey, and those motorcycle games that Louis liked, they were dead tired and ready to go. On the way out, Louis suggested they go to the ice creamery down the street, Harry of course said yes because he didn't want their day to end yet.

Once they got to the creamery, they got the biggest ice cream cups that the place made. It took them a while to finish, but they did, and by the time they were done, they were both all hyper again.

They decided to go to the bowling alley to spend the rest of their night.

They ended up bowling for about 4 hours. It was the best night of their lives, they loved spending every second with each other.

Harry finally checked his phone and realized it was almost 1am. "damn" he said

Louis was concerned and quickly said "what? What is it, are you okay?"

Harry laughed and showed louis the time.

"damn" Louis replied laughing.

Louis and Harry decided to call it a night and Louis took Harry back to harry's house.

When they arrived and walked to the door, "You can stay a little if you want"

Louis smiled "sure love".

They walked in and it was time for Anne and Louis to meet.

"Mummmm" Harry called

"I'm in my room hun" Anne replied

Harry guided Louis into Anne's room and an was stunned, "You were right, he is tiny" she laughed

"You told her i'm small??" Louis said crossing his arms

"Noooo, i just told her you were liiittlee...and a cutie" Harry said

"Ohhhhh gimme a break, i'm BIG" he stood tall.

"Sure love" Harry replied

Louis melted at Harry calling him love.

"Soo i'm Anne" Anne started

"Hello Anne, i'm Louis. I've heard wonderful things about you" he reached for a hug

They hugged and then Gemma, Harry's sister, walked in.

"Omg, Harry is this Louis?" Gemma asked

"Shhhhhh" Harry snapped "But yes, this is Louis"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Gemma" She said

"Louis" He replied giving Gemma a hug as well.

"Well we're gonna go do something now soo bye" Harry said pulling Louis away

"It was lovely meeting you two" Louis said while been drug out of the room

"You too" Anne and Gemma said as the door shut

Harry took Louis upstairs to his room, "So, this is the place" Louis said

"Yep, it's kinda comfy" Harry replied sitting onto the bed

"Nice, very nice" Louis said as he examined Harry's room

A couple seconds went by and Louis stopped and looked over at Harry. Harry melted when their eyes met. Louis slowly walked over to Harry's bed, locking their eyes tighter. Harry felt a tingle in his lower area. "oh god" he thought. Louis slowly sat next to Harry, not breaking eye contact, Louis then pulled Harry onto his lap, Harry got the message and slowly started laying onto Louis, they lean in, their lips meet once again and it's perfection. Louis runs his hands down Harry's back and grabs his bum, quickly flipping them over, Louis breaks the kiss...

"You know I top right?" Louis smirked...

hehe come back later for the rest😉
please remember to vote and follow me💛💛

instagram:
main- carolineegrahamm
larry- larry.lovess

twitter: sottxstylinson

I love you guys and thank you again for getting my story in the top 20!!💛💛