Skipping School

-i'm really bad at these pictures btw, also are you enjoying this so far? please let me know🥰-

(The next day, Harry's POV)

Harry has woken up to get ready for school, as usual. His mum was at work already and his dad was still out of town, and since it was Friday, harry took it upon himself that he was staying home today.

Harry slowly rolled out of bed to go downstairs to make breakfast, he could hear his stomach growling as he walked down the step and into the kitchen, since he was so hungry he decided that a bowl of cereal will do because he wasn't in the mood to cook a whole meal.

He walked back upstairs to his room, fruity pebbles in his hand, plopped down on his bed, and flicking on the tv. He watched a few cartoons and about an hour later he check his phone. He saw that he had no snapchats "ouch" he thought. He started going through peoples stories and ended up on Louis'. He saw that his and Louis went to the same school, considering the photo of one of harry's favorite teachers with the caption "Yea she's nice, but why does she give so much damn work" Harry giggled at the picture thinking about how much work the teacher really gives. There was another snapchat on Louis story that said "I'm 'sick' anyone want to hangout".

Harry looked at the snapchat and realized he had nothing else to do so, he slid up and said "hey mate. i don't think we've met but i've got nothing better to do, wanna hang out?"

After that, Harry set his phone down to go wash his bowl and take a shower.