the sleep over

be prepared for really bad smut (i suck)

Louis leaned back in and kissed Harry deeply, they kissed for what felt like ages.

Louis pulled away again and slowly took off his shirt, Harry did the same.

They only decided to do this because it was late at night and they knew Anne was asleep.

Louis slowly pulled Harry's pants down but Harry quickly stopped him, he had been dreaming of this moment for a while and he wanted this to be exactly how he pictured it, so Harry turned and put Louis onto the bed, he slowly pulled down Louis pants and started pulling at his waistband, pulling Louis underwear down slower than the pants, never losing eye contact with Louis.

Louis was practically begging Harry to go faster, Harry just giggled and started going slower. Once Louis' member came out, Harry gasped.

He looked up and locked eyes with Louis, slowly moving onto him, and kissing him deeply. Louis took his chance and flipped them over again, causing Harry to giggle into the kiss. Louis took the rest of his pants off, then started taking off Harry's, admiring everything, he reached for the drawer and pulled out some lube, glancing and a condom "oh well" he said, pushing it to the side.

"Are you ready?" Louis asked

"More ready than ever" Harry replied

Louis put some lube onto himself and slowly went into Harry.

Harry let out a gasp, "Oh my god" he said

Louis smiled and started going faster, hearing Harry moan louder every thrust.

Harry was squirming so badly and he could contain himself any longer, Louis noticed and wrapped his arm around Harry's waist, slowing jerking him off. Harry was moaning louder and louder. Finally busting all over his tummy, he flipped over and watched and Louis busted on his tummy and fell onto him.

They were both sweaty and breathing very heavily, Harry looked down at Louis and smiled, Louis looked up and smiled back. They came together to form a kiss.

After a moment of silence Harry interrupted, "Wanna shower?" he asked.

"couldn't think of anything better" Louis replied.

They got up and Harry quickly led Louis to the bathroom.

The shower was very steamy and they both wanted to do everything again but the were very tired.

When they were finished showering, Harry was sad because he realized Louis might have to go soon. Louis noticed and asked "What's wrong love"

"You'll have to leave soon" Harry said.

"Not if-" Louis ran to Harry's room, grabbed his phone, and ran back to the bathroom, he unlocked the phone and texted his mom

Hey mom. i'm gonna stay with a friend tonight, i love you. goodnight.

Okay darling. Be safe, i love you.

"i'm staying the night" Louis said

"Really" Harry squealed

"As long as Mama Twist is okay with it" he replied

"okay, okay, okay, i have to go ask. i'll be right back"

Harry ran downstairs and right before he ran into Anne's room, he looked down and realized he was still naked. "oops" he said. He ran into the laundry room and threw on and t shirt and some shorts, running back to anne's door.

"Mom, mom, mom" he yelled

"I'm in here" Anne said

She was in the bathroom, sitting on the counter, painting her toenails a pretty pink color.

"Can my friend stay the night, pleeeease" he begged

"I don't care as long as you aren't loud" she said

Harry thought back to 20 minutes earlier when he was being fucked to death by the hottest man alive

"No problem mom. i, i mean we, will be very quiet". He said

Running out of the room, yelling "Thanks mom" as he left.

He ran back upstairs to the bathroom, finding it empty. "What" harry said.

He walked into his room and saw Louis sitting on the bed in one of Harry's shirts, playing on his phone.

Wow, harry thought.

He walked in and sat next to Louis, the time was almost 1am.

"Are you tired" Louis asked

"Yes, very." Harry said

"Me too" Louis said

Louis sat his phone down and curled around Harry, they both smiled, and slowly drifted to sleep.

(sorry for the beginning smut, i absolutely SUCK)

comment if you liked this or any other part.

I LOVE YALL!!💛💛

follow me if you like ⬇️

instagram
main- carolineegrahamm
larry- larry.lovess

twitter
sottxstylinson

snapchat (why not)
caroline64240