Chapter 23

As morning arrived, the sunlight playfully shone through the curtains, using its warmth to caress the two sleeping bodies.

Shang Yushang's biological clock had always been on time; at seven in the morning, the man opened his eyes. After blanking out for a few seconds, he focused his gaze on his lover wrapped up in his embrace.

The warm sunlight reflected off Changning's face, painting a dash of pink onto his lover's porcelain skin. Those long eyelashes extended the shadows underneath his eyes, along with those defined eyebrows, sharp nose and soft lips that added to the temptation. Changning was fast asleep and breathing softly while he used Yushang's arm as a pillow.

Yushang's gaze deepened as he moved closer to kiss those alluring lips, gently nipping and tracing along the outline.

Changning, who could not stand the disturbance, finally woke up. The first thing that came into sight was a closeup view of that handsome face and that wet and warm sensation that came from his lips. "Mnn..." he groaned as he protested the act of stealing kisses early in the morning.

Knowing that he had successfully woken his lover by kissing, Yushang promptly decided to deepen the kiss as if he was planning to devour the younger man.

After few minutes of making out, Yushang finally benevolently released his lover that was on the verge of fainting. Ending with a big smack of a kiss on those slightly swollen lips, Yushang greeted him joyfully, "Morning babe. You taste so good."

If anyone from the Shang Est. or the Shang family witnessed how their cold and expressionless Young Master Shang was saying all those honey-coated words, they would surely have thought that they had misheard something or perhaps it was time to get medication for themselves.

Ever since he had opened his heart to accept Shang Yushang, Changning felt that he was indeed too inexperienced to understand a person. The reason was, he realized that his knowledge of Shang Yushang was too limited and that those rumors out there were simply a bunch of lies that had caused him to underestimate the man before him. Changning could not understand how he had been taken advantage of by that poker faced man.

Didn't they mentioned that Shang Yushang was a person who doesn't fool around easily? Then why would this person hold his hand on the first meeting, hug him on the second meeting, and even kissed his forehead? And now he even began to give kisses, hugs and get touchy at times. Can anyone confirm if this man was indeed the legendary Young Master Shang? The gap between his character and image was simply too far apart!

Changning punched his fist onto Yushang's shoulder, "Can't you stop acting like this early in the morning? You're treating my warnings as a joke?"

Yushang sulked as he replied, "Changning, this isn't fair. I'm your man – it's totally normal to hug and kiss you. You can't possibly ask me to keep my hands to myself."

Changning squinted his eyes, "You sure have a lot of reasons."

Yushang tighten his arms as he pulled them closer to one another, "Changning, I've said before that I'm serious about this. So, you can't take away my rights as your husband. Likewise, I'll carry out my duties as your partner, so these are my benefits. I must insist."

Changning pulled his hand out to poke the older man's forehead with his finger, "Great plans indeed. You'd better exercise some restraint, don't assume that you have the capital to plot against me just because you're ten years older than me. I'll show you what I'm capable of if you piss me off."

"I wouldn't dare to, but I'll still stick to you, kiss and hug you whenever I want. I won't embarrass you in front of others, but you must rely on me more when there's only the two of us. Otherwise I'll think that you don't like me anymore, and that you don't wish to get along with me. You promised me that you'll try to work things out with me, so you can't break your promise."