Chapter 37

Cooperation

On this day, Shang Yu still came home from work on time, and after the little guy had accompanied the old lady for dinner, the husband and wife returned to their rooms.

Shang Yu is still dealing with the company, He Changning is coded by his side, and the husband and wife have a chat without a ride.
The fingers of He Changning's long-winding jade flew up and down on the keyboard, and the speed was amazing. The vacant work of Shang Yu Shang, you can appreciate such a moving picture when you look up, the corner of the mouth unconsciously evokes a small arc, and the eyebrows are much milder.

"Chang Ning, have you been planning to go out recently?" Shang Yu's work at hand was much worse.

"Well, I made an appointment with someone to talk about the publication of "My World 1"."

"When?"

"Not sure, depending on the timing of the other party, after all, it is a foreign publisher."

"Well, I know, take the small six and thirteen when I go out."
He Changning looked up from the computer and looked at Shang Yushang. "Is there anything?"
Shang Yu Shang Wei smiled, really smart little guy, a little bit through, "It's something, but still not sure, just in case, go out with them, or I don't trust."

He knows that he is good for himself. Although he is a big man and he is not a man who wants to take care of himself, but in order to make him feel at ease, it doesn't matter to bring people. "Okay, I will." I don't know. Is it time for the code word is too long, always want to sleep, the body can sleep when lazy bed, and the mouth is particularly embarrassing, always wrapped around the Qin dynasty to do some delicious, may be the time of recent work too It's a long time, and the workload is a lot bigger, so this situation will happen.

Reluctantly coded today's deposit, He Changning yawned and stretched out. "Oh, it's finished, Jane, have you finished your work today?"
( A/N : I think Jane must be Shang Yu's nickname. Google said Jane = Jian )
Shang Yu is still funny looking at the child's heart, He Changning, packing up the files, turning off the computer, "What's wrong? Tired?"

"Well, there are a lot of codewords today, so tired, how can we wash and sleep?"

"Okay," said, coming over and picking up He Changning. "Go, my husband will bathe you."
He Changning's little eyes are watching Shang Yushang. This big color wolf does not take advantage of him every day. It's very tickle.

"Are you sure you can wash me from head to toe?"

"Baby, you will wait and see."
The temperature is suitable for the water in the bathtub, and Shang Yu still removes He Changning and puts it into the water.

He Changning pushed the merchant Yu Shang, his face flushed, "Jane."

Shang Yu is still getting deeper and deeper, "Chang Ning, I really want to take you into the abdomen."

He Changning gasped. "You don't know how many times you have eaten."
Shang Yu still bowed his head and kissed his lips. "I haven't eaten enough for a lifetime."
In the face of Shang Yushang's love, He Changning is always unable to stand up, but it is still a hard sentence. "Why can you let me eat, I will eat you."
Shang Yu's low-pitched sexy laughter echoed in He Changning's mouth. "Baby, what do you say, how to eat if you want to eat, your man's body and mind are yours, and you will dispose of it." Pick up the little guy, take a big bath towel on the side of the little guy's body, stride back to the bedroom, put He Changning and put it on the big bed, the wet body will be pressed up.

The sound of the sound in the bedroom was deep or shallow, and the sound of the percussion continued until midnight. The husband and the husband hugged and lay on the big bed, calming the warmth after the passion.
It's rare that He Changning was not fainted, but his hands and feet were soft and boneless. The sweat mixed with sticky liquid was very uncomfortable. He moved and snorted. "I am sweaty and uncomfortable. I want to take a shower."