Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k Games Workshop does all I own is my OC.

805.M30
Segmentum Solar
Void above Primordia
Retribution class Battleship
3rd Person POV

Above the Planet of Primordia 1 black and Silver Retribution class Battleship  escorted by 2 black and silver Lunar Class Crusier's were waiting for something.

Before the 3 ships a giant warp portal open up and out comes the Bucephelus.

"My Lord incoming Vox-Communication from the Bucephelus." The captain of the Battleship told Silver.

"Put it through captain." Silver told the captain.

As the Screen turned on Silver saw a giant man at least 9 feet tall standing in awesome golden power armor surrounded by more 7 feet tall men in golden armor.

"You must be the Emperor of the Imperium. Am I right?" Silver asked to man in golden armor.

"Yes. And you must be this immortal king correct?" The Emepror asked

"Yes yes. But I asked for you because I wish to talk to you personally aboard my vessel and I believe you have some questions as well?" Silver asked the Emperor.

"Very well I'll meet you abroad your vessel, I just need time to prepare my transport." The Emperor said while gesturing for a custodian to prepare his transport.

"Good I'll meet you in the hanger." After he finished his sentence the Vox screen turned off and Silver turned to his Perosnal aide and ordered

"Glynda tell my guard to meet me at the hanger. We're getting visitors." Glynda nodded and left the bridge.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Retribution class Battleship hanger
3rd Person POV:

Silver Nightshade stood with 8 of his royal bodyguards and awaited the arrival of his Father and his retinue.

After 10 minutes a massive Golden Stormbird touched down in the hanger, and her ramp let down for 30 7 feet giant's in black power armor to line up on both sides of the ramp.

"Welcome to my Battleship Emperor." Silver greeted.

"It's a fine pleasure to be aboard King Silver." The Emperor told the King.

"Follow me I'll take us to a private meeting room feel free to bring your friends." Silver said before turning and waking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the private meeting room the King of Primordia sat at one end of the table with two of his royal guard. On the other side of the table sat the Emperor with two people one of his custodian guard the other a man in ornate black power armor.

"So I guess you came here to assimilate my World into your Imperium." Silver told the Emperor.

"I wish for your world to join my Imperium yes but we both know there is a greater meaning here isn't there." The Emperor told Silver with a kind smile on his lips.

Silver smirked before leaning forward on the table and said "Yes I guess there is.....Father."

The Emperor took the time to look at the shocked look on the kings guards and his two guards and after a second let out a joyous laugh.

"It fills me with great happiness to know one of my children live. After you were lost I was devastated." The Emperor said sadly at the end.

"I'm here know father." Silver said.

"Yes yes you are." The Emperor said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After that meeting the Emperor told his reclaimed son about his mission to help bring Mankind into a new golden age. Silver was happy to help the Emperor with his quest and after leaving Primordia in safe hands he traveled with the Emperor to Terra were he would meet his Gene-Children and Personal Legion.

After meeting his legion and getting his Gloriana Class Battleship he is ready to help the Emperor start the Great Crusade