Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k Games Workshop does all I own is my OC.

809.M30
Realm of Primordia
Primordia's Glory
3rd Person POV:

In the time since his last meeting with his father Silver has returned to Primordia to oversee the recruitment and restructuring of his legion now that he has full influence over it.

With the Emperor's secrets and support, the immense population of Primordia and the Realm of Primordia, the nearly unlimited resources of the Relam of Primordia, and the Full production of nearby Forge Worlds the 2nd Legion has nearly 350,000 fully equipped Legionaries with well over another 100,000 more in training as scouts.

Silver him self had put the cap for his legions crusade force at 300,000 Legionaries. The rest would be garrisoned across the Realm of Primordia and garrisons across the Imperium. After a allotted time members of his legion are rotated with those in Primordia for some R&R.

Silver also got around to creating a formal elite bodyguard called the Eternal Guard. The Eternal Guard was based off the hippeis in ancient terren greek mythology who were the elite Spartan bodyguard of the king who went off to war with him.

Now he's restructured his elite units. In the 2nd Legion the elite Justicars were the 1,000 Legionaries who were chosen because they were the best fighters in the 2nd Legion.

The Eternal Guard though was 20 of the best Justicar's. Who after being selected were given a new name and were listed as KIA. They were trained be as fast as possible in there master crafted Cataphractii Pattern Terminator Armour. They were trained to use a power spear along with there wrist mounted Combi-Bolter's. As a back up each one had a master crafted power sword.

The motion to train his elite guards with power spears shocked a lot of people. They expected them to use hammers or swords, not spears. Silver claimed they were the trademark weapon of the old Terran Spartans. Silver has recognized the deadly effect of the spear. The 2 handed spears they use are extremely effective because the 1 foot silver blade is housed on a 8 foot black admantium shaft with silver and leather grips.

After there spear training they are put through multiple conditioning regimes and are taught unwavering loyalty and obedience to there Primarch.

There final trial would be the one of the hardest things they have ever done. They had to fight there Primarch. In order to be instituted into the Guard they had to be able to last over 30 minutes fighting there Primarch. If they won they were inducted into the Guard. If they lost they were mindwiped and intregated back into the legion with a new name.

The Enternal Guard's greatest mission was to insure that there Primarch never be put into a situation that may result in his death. In order for this to be possible they make sure that there is always one never more than a 80 foot from him. Also all of his guards had telaporter beacons linked to his armour's so if need be reinforcements can be teleported to him.

Currently Silver along with his guard were observing one of his legions maniples training in melee combat. All members of the 2nd Legion were expected to be proficient in melee and most were equipped with Chainswords. Those who came from influential families were able to equip there sons with family power swords heirlooms.

The 2nd Legion fully believes in letting members of the legion seeing there family after there conversion. Whenever Primordian's have free time while on there homeplanet they are allowed to visit.

As Silver was watching his sons train his personal messenger arrived next to him.

"My Lord, Incoming Holo message from ArchMagos Praetor(Archmagos Intendent) Metaso. He says it's urgent."

Humming the Primarch of the 2nd Legion turned and headed to his communications room. Walking through the halls of the Glory Silver took in the way the ship was styled after. The walls were made out of Black marble with silver and gold pictures of ancient Terran Spartans.

Arriving to the communications room Silver turned to the holoprojector. In a second his Mechanicum friend Archmagos Metaso Appeared.

"My friend, what does the master of Medalia IV want with me?" Silver asked.

"My scouts have discovered a asteroid belt just out side of your realm near my forge world. It's rich in Admantium, fuel, and has sea of precious metals. The belt stretches around the sabbot world's sector. I'm seeking your authority in expanding into this area of space in order to gain these resources and the world's within." The Tech-priest asked.

"Hmm..... Granted I'm also a sending a reserve great chapter to reinforce you should there prove to be unwanted residents."

"Of Course my friend, I'll make sure you get your new suits of armour for your legion above schedule for this favor." Metaso said before the call ended.

Silver thought about what was gonna happen now that he was going to add this asteroid belt to his realm would give it at least another twelve thousand years of resources. Also add that the planets that will be added to his realm would give him more resources and people to add to his empire.

Now Silver never planed on betraying his father and the Imperium. But he wishes to expand so in case the worst case happens and his father dies or the Imperium is lost humanity has a sizable location to fall back to and regroup with the plan on retaking what was lost. That's why the Emperor agreed to Silver's plan but limited his pocket Empire to 4,000 planets that have life..

His pocket empire is basically a mini Imperium. It has numerous forge worlds able to equip his enitre realm. It already has a couple trillion humans and it not troubled by a lose of manpower. He has also had his Mechanicum allies produce multiple Space stations to house humans and work as Navy stations that both build and repair voidships.

Now Silver has plans to make Primordia one of the most defended places in the galaxy. Second only to Terra.

With that goal in mind Silver was preparing to begin the fortification.