Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k Games Workshop does all I own is my OC. Quick authors note: In the Canon Warhammer 40k lore there are things called the Tyranids and Necrons. I hate the Tyrainds and Necrons so in this AU the Tyrainds are not a thing and the Necrons were destroyed by the Old Ones before they died off. As for the T'au well you'll just have to see.

805.M30
Segmentum Solar
Terra
Nord Merican continent (North America).
3rd Person POV:

Julius Arch the Legion Master of the 2nd Legion was a man of many things. Loyal to a fault, strict, and willing to do anything for victory, but to those who are close is a laid back and fun individual.

As he was going over plans for the 2nd Legion his second in command, Perseus Longinus, cam rushing in.

"Brother Julius I bring wonderful news from the Emperor Himself." Perseus shouted out joyfully.

"That is excellent Brother our father is returned to us at last. Tell me when are we meeting our father." Julius asked his Battle-Brother

"When ever he and the Emperor return from his planet.

"Then let us hope they arrive quickly." Julius said hopefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------

805.M30
Segmentum Solar
Warp
Bucephelus
3rd Person POV:

"You mean to tell me that you fought over 3,000 human Mercenaries soldiers all alone. Even for a Primarch that is near impossible." The Emperor asked skeptically

"I wasn't alone I had about 200 of my elite Primordial Guard with me. We showed those idiotic Mercenaries the power of the Guard." Silver said proudly of his Men.

"You must be very proud of your men then I know I would." The Emperor told his son.

"Yes I am proud of what they have accomplished if only I could bring them with me but they need to protect Primordia without me. Besides I need to focus on this Great Crusade and my Sons." Silver told his Father.

"Do you plan on making Primordia your legions homeworld." The Emperor asked his first found child.

"Yes with Primordia having over 450 billion people on it i hope it won't take that long to get at least 200,000 of these space marines." Silver told his Father.

"Hm.... I won't take that long at all. I have a way that a Space Mairne can be created in a year without the flaws normally seen but it would take a month at most for me to be able to finish the final touches." The Emperor told his son.

"If there is flaws I'll try to make use of it but I wouldn't let the other legions use it once you find your my brothers. Use on mine at first so we can see how this goes. If all goes well we can use these for the other legions. And I'll be willing to take over the fleet while you finish up your projects or try to find your other children I just ask to be able to go and find some on my own." Silver offered to his father.

"Haha I may just take you up on that offer my boy." The Emperor answered mirthfully

Before the two could continue farther they heard a knock on the door before it opened to show one of the Emperor's elite Custodians.

"Pardon me my Lord, but we have arrived to Terra." The Custodian answered bowing

"Thank you my loyal Custodain go prepare my personal shuttle." The Emperor ordered

"At once my Lord." The Custodian answered bowing and leaving towards the hanger.

The Emperor was sad as he enjoyed spending quality time with his child. His plan before the foul Chaos Gods ruined it were for him to raise his Primarch as his children for he was born sterile and he never got to experience fatherhood.

Silver seeing the look on his fathers face steeped forward and gave his Father a hug and said.

"Father we will continue our talk after I meet my Sons you have my word on that."

"Thank you my son."

-----------------------------------------------------------

805.M30
Segmentum Solar
Terra
Nord Merican continent (North America).
3rd Person POV:

As the Golden Stormbird transport touched down in front of the crowd of 50,000 Terran 2nd Legion Astartes in there gunmetal Mk.II Crusader Armor(they don't have there legion logo and colors.)

The Moment they saw the Emperor Stanind a full 10 feet tall they all bowed there heads in respect. But it was the figure next to the Emperor that excited them the most. It was a 9.5ft tall pale human in the same golden robes the Emperor was in.

Julius Arch steeped forward towards his Father and Primarch and looking him in the eyes. Before anyone he kneeled before his Father and the rest of the Legion kneeled with him.

Silver slowly turned his head and examined his sons and grew a proud smile.

"Rise my Sons never in my presence must you bow in front of me. I have been fighting since 5 and standing in front of me I see the best damn fighters in this Imperium. We will be the Speartip of the Great Crusade as we fight to retake the galaxy for Man. We fight for our love ones, our brothers, our Imperium, our Imperium but most importantly we fight to guide Humanity into a new golden age. And I couldn't ask for a better family to have at my side." Silver said rising the Legions pride and Moral.

After letting his sons calm down Silver continued.

"As if now you have been a blank nameless legion that ends know. From this day on you will be known as ...."

                                          To be Continued