Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k I just own my OC.

809.M30
Realm of Primodia
Primordia's Glory, Bridge
3rd Person POV:

Primordia. Beautiful, productive, and Powerful. There were many reasons why Primordia was home to such majestic powress. The Culturaly rich population, the beautiful gothic architecture, and her son's the Primordian Spartans would ensure non would dare touch her with ill intent.

Currently Silver was looking down at his planet from aboard his mighty vessel. Around his ship the vessels of the 2nd Expeditionary Fleet were quickly making way for there next war in the great Crusade. The Shedim Drifts. The Planet was currently being marauded by Eldar from Cradtworld Mór-ríoh'i. Silver has also got word from his scouts that the Eldar here were in the middle of a civil war against each other. With Orders from the Emperor himself he was to find out the cause of this civil war.

Behind Silver, a mortal in a Primordian Defense Fleet Admrials Uniform walked up behind the Primarch. This was Fleet Admiral Markus Schultz, the Master of the fleet for the 2nd Expeditionary Fleet.

Clearing his throat he said, "My Lord the fleet is ready. We only require your command."

"Then commence the warp jump. We need to link up with the Mechanicum forces there.

Nodding the Fleet Admiral motioned to his bridge crew who in return started issuing orders to the rest of the fleet. In minutes the fleet was in the warp heading to there destination.

809.M30
Shedim Drifts
Unknown Sector
3rd Person POV:

Above the Shedim Drifts multiple massive warp portals were opened and out of them came numerous Imperial ships of different classes most of which were the Lunar Class Heavy Crusier and the Primordian Class Battle Barge. The Crusier for the ferrying of mortal troops and the battle barges for the Space Marines.

Then came the biggest of the warp portals. From out of the portal came the Primorida's Glory. The rest of the fleet took up position around the Glory.

There was at least 35 Imperial Capital ships along with 20 Escort Squadrons. heading with Silver to the Shedim Drifts. This was but a quarter of the current 2nd Expeditionary Fleet the rest were either training the Primordian Defense Fleet, patrolling

On the bridge of the Gloriana Class Battleship, Silver was sitting on his command throne wearing Night's Protection. Around him the bridge crew were preparing the ships weapons and men for the coming battle.

"Sir, the enitre fleet is reporting green. We're ready to go when you are." Admrial Schultz informed his Lord. Nodding Silver clicked the button on his throne to start giving orders, "Alright, Battleships will take up position in the front with there escorts, Crusier's will be started around to provide cover and assistance. Escorts will he protecting the Crusier's and I want Battle Bar-," Before Silver could continue his orders one of the bridge officers suddenly cried out, "Sir enemy ships approaching!" Looking out into the void Silver saw a fleet of at least 20 Eldar ships approaching.

Silver barley had time to blink before multiple Eldar Pulsar barrages destroyed a Sword Class Frigate. In response Silver quickly ordered a torpedo barrage at the Eldar Ships.

While the majority of the Ships dodged one unlucky Eclipse class Crusier ran right into a plasma torpedo causing the torpedo to rupture the core of the ship destroying the ship.

"Have our bombers do an attack run on there battleships." Nodding his communications officer quickly relayed his orders to the flight deck of the Glory.

Lines of Marauder Bombers protected by Fury squadrons were flying as fast as there engines would let them towards the Eldar Ships.

Eldar point defense weapons greeted them with a storm of lasers. Multiple Marauder's and Fury's were shot down but the majority were able to make it to the enemy ships.

Flashes of light showed detonating bombs on the Eldar Wraithbone hulls. One Hemlock destroyer was destroyed by the amount of plasma bombs exploding on it's hull.

The Eldar replied in kind there Pulsars taking destroying 2 frigates and crippling a Crusier.

Hitting a button on his command throne Silver contacted the Commodore of a Sword squadron, "Commodore, I want your squadron to speed forward and attack the enemies lead battleship. The Glory will provide covering fire." "It will be done my Lord." The Commodore voice was eard through the speakers on the throne.

Around the Glory, a squadron of 10 Sword Class Frigates suddenly started to speed towards the leading Eldar battleship. The Glory was firing her dorsal mounted Macrocannons at the Eldar fleet trying to protect the squadron long enough for them to reach the enemy.

As the Squadron closed in on the lead Eldar Ship it's Ecorts tired to form a shield around it but the macro fire from the Glory destroyed one crusier and scattered the rest.

The Squadron split as it got close to the Aeldari warship with half going to each side. Once in position all frigates realised there laser broadsides into the lead battleship.

The Aeldari warship's Wraithbone hull couldn't take the overwhelming damage of the laser batteries and exploded with the explosion taking out a frigate.

There mission complete the frigate squadron turned tail and retreated back to the safety of the Imperial Fleet.

"Admiral Schultz how many remains Eldar ships are left?" Silver asked.

"There are 15 remaining Aeldari ships." The Admrial said reading off his data pad.

Before anyone could continue a frantic ensign yelled to his Primarch, "My Lord multiple Aeldari ships are jumping into the system."

"His many?," Silver asked. His fleet was to small to take on any more ships.

"At least 14 more.... wait there attacking the other Eldar ships?" The Ensign was completely confused.

"Eldar attacking Eldar?... Communications Vox thread ship." Silver ordered.

In a minute on his Vox Screen Silver saw the face of a female Aeldari. She was wearing pure balck Eldar Farseer robes and as befitting of the Eldar race was extremely beautiful.

"So me and my people finally get to meet the great race of men." The mysterious female said in her banshe voice.

                                         -To be Continued