Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k I just own my OC.
Welcome back to the story I hope your enjoying it if so leave a comment and vote for it.

809.M30
Shedim Drifts
Unknown Sector
3rd Person POV:

Previously:

In a minute on his Vox Screen Silver saw the face of a female Aeldari. She was wearing pure balck Eldar Farseer robes and as befitting of the Eldar race was extremely beautiful.

"So me and my people finally get to meet the great race of men." The mysterious female said in her banshee voice.

Currently:

"And Eldar complementing a human. Color me surprised," Silver said laughing, "I thought your race hated Mankind?".

The Eldar on the screen gave a small laugh, "You confuse us we the rest of our wretched elk," She spat out hatefully, "Me and my people see that our time as the rulers of the galaxy are over and we wish to guide and educate your race so you may take the galaxy for your own."

Her words surprised everyone on the bridge of the Glory. Eldar wanting to help humanity it was a thing unheard of.

"Very well then. Me and my men will be making planetfall in the hour. If your people want to prove your support for humanity you will meet us at our landing zone. If you prove to be hostile, I will personally lead the attack to exterminate you."

"Understood human, my forces shall meet you one the battlefield." The Eldar said before the Vox ended.

Julius standing behind his father couldn't help but say, "Father are you sure this is wise. We all know the Eldar to be distrustful."

With a heavy sigh Silver responded with, "My son I would agree with you if this wasn't one of the reasons the Emperor sent us here."

Julius just cast a confused eyebrow at Silver causing him his sigh once again, "The Emperor got wind that there was a Eldar Civil War being waged on this planet and he wanted us to investigate. He also got word that a demi-Cohort of the Legio Titanicus was planning on turning traitor and He wanted us to purge them with the blessing of the Adeptus Mechanicum." Silver explained to his 2nd getting a understanding nod from him.

"I've sooner throw them out an airlock and call it a day but the Emperor has a plan and who am I to argue with him." Silver said.

Nodding in agreement the faithful Astartes guestred for his subordinates to prep there fathers personal shuttle.

Turning to exit the bridge Silver gave one last command, "Julius you have command of the Primordia, I need you to prepare our invasion forces, if this meeting turns out wrong I need to have men on the grounds within the hour."

Julius just nodded and said, "your will will he done Father."

Silver nodded and said," I'll be taking my Eternals along with a regiment of the Primordian Guard."

This put Julius and the rest of the officers on the bridge worries to rest, and although they were curious over there Primarch's decision to take the Primordial Guard over his Spartans confused them they would follow his orders.

Time Skip- 1 hour/ Main Hanger of the Primordia's Glory.

"TEN-HUT." Shouted Grand General Alexander of the Primordial Guard. Alexander was over 130 years old serving under both Silver and his father during there reigns on Primordia. When Silver left for the great Crusade Alexander loyally followed his Lord. The respect that Silver has for his beloved General is so great he was authority over any Primordial Spartan below the rank of Legate often using them in conjunction with his Guardsmen.

"General, What regiment am I taking?" Silver asked.

"You'll be taking the 555th with you sir, I know they may be a new regiment but I want to test them and I think guarding you would be the ultimate test." Alexander replied.

"Very well Alexander, I trust you do that means I trust this regiment but I want to talk to them before we depart," Silver walking in front of the men before giving his speech, "I see before me not just soldiers of the Imperium, I see before me my brothers and sisters of Primordia, the majority of you were just children when I took over the throne, but I hope I've lived up to your expectation. In less than a hour I will he meeting with a Aeldari convoy, I will be brining you along with me, today you will act at the face of Primordia. When the Eldar see you they will see the superior might of Humanity. I Trust you not to make humanity weak for we are the guardians of the Imperium and should we fall, our families will fall next. Do not fail me, Do not fail your Emperor."

"ALL HAIL THE ETERNAL ONE!" Shouted the regiment, "ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR OF MAN!" With that the regiment filed out and into there Valkyrie transports.

Walking next to his Primarch Alexander with his back as straight as a ruler askes, "Sir do you really think the Eldar will let us go without violence?"

With a sigh Silver says the only thing he knows, "I don't know General I really don't know."

I'm so so sorry for the short chapter I promise that the next one will be much longer and will also have a massive fight scene.