Info

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k Games Workshop does all I own is my OC. This is isn't a chapter but a description of the current facts about the 2nd Primarch Silver Nightshade, his 2nd Legion, and his realm of planets. I'm doing this because I personally believe I haven't described them enough. I hope that this description will put to rest both yours and my worries to rest and so for know on when I talk about them you know what I'm talking about and what they look like. Also while I'm sure most people won't like it I'll be using some of the 41st Millennium Imperial equipment, weapons, armor and vehicles.

Primarch of the 2nd Legion:
Name: Silver Nightshade
Nicknames/Titles: The Eternal One(During the Primordian Great War his limitless wisdom, knowledge, and battle strategy led to his people calling him the Eternal One), The Primordian, Master of the Relam of Primordia.
Height: 9 feet
Appearance: Pale white skin from being away from sunlight for so long(Primordia's eternal night), lean athletic build, snow white hair that's slicked back and shaved on the sides(snow white hair is a distinctive trait of Primordian's due to the lack of sunlight. Think of a urban ranger hairsytle.), bright viloet purple eyes and no facial hair.
Personal Capital ship:
Name: Primordia's Glory
Classification: Gloriana Class Battleship
Length: 24 kilometers
Appearance: Looks like a Retribution class Battleship, just with hangers close to the aft section engine fins, no Golden monument, and a huge Nova Cannon on the armoured Prow.
Crew: 300,000
Weapons: rows of broadside Macrocannons, a long line of dorsal lance cannons, multiple squadrons of bombers and fighters, torpedoes, Attack rams, the Nova Cannon, and over 95,000 Primordian Spartans.
Personal Transport:
Name: Midnight
Class: Sokar class Stormbird
Length: Unknown
Appearance: The Midnight was a heavily customized Stormbird, it was painted completely midnight blue with silver trim and Battle honours all over the craft.
Crew: 2 extremely skilled legion Serfs
Weapons: 4 turrent mounted twin-linked Lascannons, 2 heavy Bolter on either side of the cockpit, 6 deathstike missiles, and a squad of 10 Justicar Terminators.
Personal Land Transport:
Name: Eternity
Class: Spartan Assault Tank(Land Raider Spartan)
Length: 10 meters
Appearance: A regular Spartan Assualt Tank painted midnight blue with silver battle honors all over the tank.
Crew: 2 Chapter Pilots
Weapons: 2 sponson mounted quad lascannons, hull mounted twin-linked Heavy Bolters, A squad of 10 Justicar Terminators.

Wargear:

Night's Protection - Silver's personal suit of Power Armour. The suit was created by Silver's most loyal Mechanicum allies. It was styled after ancient Terran Greek armor(the ones with the leather strip skirt thing. Can one of you tell me what those are please?). The suit is completely black with silver trim. The left pauldron has the symbol of the 2nd Legion sitting proudly on it. All over the suit is Primordia's multiple star constellations in shining silver. Attached to his backpack is a downward facing cresent housing a upgraded conversion field. He also wears a cape made out of the skin of a Primordian predator that he killed as a child. After every battle Silver spends hours on end taking care of and repairing his armour.

Eternity's Glance- A custom set of black and silver scout armor worn by Primarch Silver Nightshade when he isn't in a active war zone. Much more customized than normal scout armor the left shoulder piece has the 2nd Legion's symbol on it. It's black with silver trim. As with his power armor it has Primordia's star constellations. With his titanium weaved black fatigues his armor is nigh impenetrable by kinetic rounds, laser shots, and ricochet. He wears his cloak over the scout armour as well.

Cloak of the Hellhound- Primoridan legend speaks of a wolf like creature that stalks the night hunting for his next meal, be it native animal or human. Its name.... the Hellhound. Silver at the age of 16 when hunting with his father and mother in Primordia's wilderness was ambushed by this mystical creature, with only a hunting knife, his wit, and his eternal strength was able to slay the creature. Having it's skin made into a cloak as black as the Night sky. With this cloak Silver if he chooses can walk in the shadows undetected. What no one but Silver know it that the Hellhound he killed was a powerful independent deamon. The skin of the Hellhound that makes up the cloak is impervious to warp based attacks giving Silver excellent protection against psychic attacks and deamon attacks.

NightsFury: A master crafted power sword given to him by his father King Noah once he was raised as Prince. The sword is based on ancient Terran Greek xiphos sword. The sword is the size of a normal man and made out of solid Adamantium. Running down the middle of the blade is a line of the purest Silver found on Primordia. Inscribed on the sword is the phrase I am the Fury of Night. The Stars belong to Me. Silver will never be found without this blade by his side.

Eternal Glory: A wrist mounted Combi-Bolter permanently attached to his power armor gifted to him by Magos Metaso(one of his most trusted allies and friends). As a combi-bolter it is capable of firing a withering storm of bolts. The Bolter is able to be fried with only a thought. Silver treasures the Bolter because he got it from his close friend.

Midnights howl- A master crafted black and silver .50 caliber Ikanos Pattern Bolt Pistol. Gifted to him by his father the Emperor. Silver always carries this sidearm in a holster on his right side in case his combi-bolter ever runs out of ammo. Or if he ever needs it while wearing his scout armour.

Frag Grenades- Primarch Silver Nightshade is a big fan of frag grenades and uses them to flush out his enemies then rip them to shreds with either NightsFury or Eternal Glory and if fate demands it Midnights Howl.

The Second Legion:

Warcry: For Silver and the Emperor, For Primordia(Astartes raised from Primordia), For the Eternal One, and The Stars belong to us.
Founding: First Founding(30th Millennium)
Number: II
Symbol: A silver cresent moon in front of a gold(gold represents the Emperor) II Roman numeral.
Primarch: Silver Nightshade
Homeworld: Primordia(Realm of Primordia)
Fortress-Monastery: Primordia's Grand Palace.
Allegiance: Imperium of Man
Colors: Midnight Blue and Silver
Current Combat Strength: 170,000 Primordian Spartans
Expeditionary Fleet: 2nd Expeditionary fleet
Auxilia Attache: Multiple Infantry and armoured regiments of the Primordial Guard
Titan Legion Attache: 160 Titans of Legio Mortis(there my favorite Titan Legion)

The Realm of Primordia:
Name: The Realm of Primordia
Number of Planets: 800 planets
Location: The majority of the West side if the Segmentum Solar branching into Segmentum Pacificus stopping at the Sabbot Worlds and Sanguniary world's.
Population: 30 Trillion Humans
Government: Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: High King Silver Nightshade
Official Languages:
Primordian Low Gothic
High Gothic
Military Forces:
Primordia Guard(Ground)
Primordian Defense Fleet(Void)
Primordia Storm Trooper Corps(Special forces)