Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k Games Workshop does all I own is my OC.

807.M30
Realm of Primordia
Primordia
3rd Person POV:

Julius Arch, first captain and second in command to his father and Primarch Silver Nightshade was waking to his father's room aboard the flagship of the 2nd Legion Primordia's Glory, he was clad in artificer crafted Cataphractii Pattern Terminator Armour. The Armor was gifted to him by his father with his reassignment as his Second-in-command.

Arriving to his father's room, Julius knocked on the door.

"Come in." The voice behind the door answered back.

Entering the room Julius saw his father standing in front of a bookshelf looking at old Terran books. Silver was wearing Eternity's Glance and his Cloak of the Hellhound. On his side were his weapons NightsFury and Midnights Howl.

"Father, the Emperor has sent you a message." Julius told his father in his ever strict voice.

"Hmm.... what is the message my father has sent me Julius?" Silver asked his son.

"Apparently, your father has found another Primarch, the Primarch of the VI legion. He's asked that when you have time to come and visit your new brother." The second Julius finished his sentence he saw his brothers back straightened out and his mussels tense. Then Silver let out a joyous laugh.

"Hahaha.... that's great news. Luckily for my father that our fleet is rearming after our latest battles. I'll take a cruiser and head to Terra." Silver said moving to his armor rack.

"Why a Crusier why not the Glory?" Julius asked.

"The Glory, is rearming and getting repairs from that xeno ship ramming my ship. I'll take one of the new cruisers along with the Midnight and a squad of Justicar's." Silver informed his son.

"Do you need me to go with you Father?" Julius asked.

"That's not needed. I need you to stay here and lead my legion when I'm gone. You've been doing it before I've been here and i trust you to do when I'm not here. Can you do this for me my son?" Silver asked.

"Of course father. I won't let you down." Julius said doing the 2nd Legion's salute, a fist over there heart.

"I know you won't my son." Silver said while his Servitor slaves started putting on his Power Armour.

807.M30
Solor System
Terra
Imperial Palace
3rd Person POV:

As the Emperor was spending time with his newly found son, Leman Russ, when one of his Custodians walked in.

"A cruiser bearing the marks of the 2nd Expeditionary Fleet is requesting permission unload it's 'Cargo' my Lord." The Golden Custodian asked.

"Haha grant them permission to unable and that I want to meet there leader personally." The Emperor said with a mirthful smile.

"At once my Lord." The custodian said bowing.

"Father may I ask why you want to meet some measly mortal? I'd rather be fighting on a battlefield spilling the blood of my enemies." Leman asked with a bloodthirsty smile.

"The man im talking about is not some measly mortal but your brother who has lead his armies into untold victories." The Emperor said with a disappointed frown. He doesn't like that his son would rather be killing than meeting allies and his family.

Above Terra the Lunar Class Crusier of 2nd Expeditionary Fleet turned towards the shipyards of Mars to refuel. As the Crusier was turning a midnight blue Sokar class Stormbird left the Crusier's hanger and was plotting a course towards the Eternity Wall spaceport.

At the Eternity Wall both the Emperor and Leman were waiting with a group of Golden Clad Custodians standing watch as usual. When they heard the sound of the Stormbirds plasma engines they looked up to see the crown jewel of Silver's personal craft the Midnight her sides gleaming with the terrifying power of her onboard upgraded lascannons and heavy bolters.

The ship landed on the Emperor's personal landing zone. After a brief wait with the engines powering off the main ramp started to lower with hydraulic smoke bellowing out of the the transport. After the smoke eneded Leman saw multiple terminator's in midnight blue and Silver armour march out in perfect sync and take up formation on both sides of the ramp. The second the last terminator got into formation a 9 foot man in what looked to be some sort of creamite armour with a pitch black cloak over it. The man gave off a sense of duty and honor and righteousness while at the same time more than willing to be the necessary evil the people need.

"Dearest Father it brings me great joy to be standing upon Terra once more." Silver yelled with a joyful smile. As he moved forward his 2 of his terminator bodyguards got behind him while the rest formed a defensive perimeter around him.

"The same can be said for me to my son. How goes the Crusade?" The Emperor asked.

"So far slow, but my 2nd Legion has only had enough time to capture only 2 planets belonging to a dangerous insectoid species of Xenos. Damn things damaged my ship." Silver said disdainfully.

"Hmm..... well as long as there exterminated all is fine." The Emperor said seriously.

"But enough about that, Silver meet your brother Leman Russ. Get to know him while I go attend a war meeting." The Emperor said gesturing to Leman before leaving his custodians following leaving Silver's bodyguards to take up there former positions.

"I greet you hello brother." Silver said with a greeting smile.

Leman only gave him a glare in return surprising Silver.

"Let me get one thing clear 'Brother'..." Leman said spitting out the name.

"I believe you are nothing more than a tool to our father. I intend to be his favored son while I kill all who defy him. The only way for us as a imperium to be strong is to constantly bathe in the blood of our enemies." Leman Russ said before storming away into the Palace.

Silver stood there stunned.

"Damn I wasn't expecting that." Silver said.

"We're you expecting that father?" Silver suddenly spoke out surprising his bodyguards.

"Both surprised and disappointed son I expected more from him. I guess that's what happens if you're raised by wolves." The Emperor said mournfuly.

Seeing Silver's raised Eyebrow the Emperor sighed and started to explain how he found Leman.

Time Skip- 2 solar hours

Both Silver and the Emperor were walking through the palace alone.

"And that's how I found Leman." The Emperor said finishing his story on how he found Leman Russ.

Silver let out a loud laugh at how Leman demanded a fight to prove if the Emperor was 'worthy' of the power that was the Wolf King.

"Father, I believe it's time I get back to Primordia I have recruits to oversee." Silver said.

"Very well then, I'll message you if I need you to attack another world." The Emperor replied.

After His son left the Emperor pondered on the vision he's been having recently.

It involved his son going to a planet full of Eldar. Then he meets one of the Eldar that will change his life. After that the rest got fuzzy so the Emperor will just let fate do what it wants.