Introdction

______________________________

COPYRIGHT ©2014 BY Miss_Hoodnificent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

______________________________

Compton's Promiscuous: Introduction

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

"Sweets! I'm horny! Let's fuck!" I yelled from the couch so she could hear me from the kitchen. Varo was out with Natalia so it was pretty quiet in their house. I'm only up here visiting for the week and already I feel like being touched.

"Go to the bathroom and handle yourself. I'm not messing with you anymore." She laughed, standing at the doorway to the living room.

"But it's wifey crush wednesday and you've always been my wifey." I whined, laying sprawled out on the couch. "Everybody else tagged their wifey. Lexis tagged Nelle, Arlie tagged Amber, Breezy tagged Yvonne, and I just tagged you." I said with laughter bubbling in my voice.

"You're so needy-"

"So is Varo."

"Varo needs attention or he'll find a way to seek it. It's just best I give it to him when he wants it." She cocked- I love that word- a brow. "I'll cuddle on the couch with you and watch a movie." I smiled and scooted over for her. I pulled the blanket up over us and let her search for a movie on Netflix.

"I feel so old now." I said resting my head back on the pillow. "33, haven't done shit except gang stuff, in and out of jail-"

"Haven't you lived a fulfilling life? You had a four some with our old neighbors. We both assumed they were very well hung and you got the chance to confirm that... At one time." That is very true. I've lived out a lot of fantasies.

"Truuuuuuue. Those were fun times we had with our neighbors."

"You would purposely break shit on your house, just so one of them would come over to fix it." That took a lot of effort to break stuff in my house. I was very proud at all the things I managed to break. "You know what, you should tell me about your memories."

"You really want to know my memories?" She nodded. "If I can remember 'em correctly, a lot of stuff I can't really remember but from what I know, I'll share." Story time with Tilly Beans, lovely.

"How are you going to share your-"

"Shhh, I know how I was born and all that shit. My aunt told me my life story up till a certain point. But I am still horny." She threw her head back and laughed.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom or bedroom? Go handle yourself first, then come back here and tell me your story." But I'm warm and comfortable here.

"Come with me. I mean that in both ways."

"Go. By the time you're done, Varo will be back and I know he'll be all ears to hear your nonsense." Everyone wants to hear my nonsense. I'm a female named Tilly Beans, that's all the reasoning someone would need to be so overly curious about me.

"You're no fun anymore." I groaned, pushing the blanket off of me and getting off the couch.

"Your ass is hanging-" I just took off my shorts and threw them at her.

"What do you have to say about them now?" I asked, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"I feel like you and Arlie would have made an interesting couple. Both of you can be smart asses to the extreme and don't give a single fuck about anything." He couldn't handle me. No, no, no. Well maybe... I actually don't know? I'll talk to him about Sweets assumption later on tonight.

"I'll be back down in a little while. If you find a movie, don't start it till I get back!" I ran up the stairs and crawled on my bed, stripping off the remaining items of little clothing I had on.

***

"Where's Natalia?" I asked coming down stairs in just one of my ex's long shirts. Before I left his house, my ass took his good shirts. They were warm and comfy.

"With Sage and Tiffany. They love her too much, always taking her home." Varo said, laying down on the couch opposite of Sweets' and I's. "What are you two doing?"

"I just finished handling myself and now I'm gonna tell a story while I snuggle with Sweets since I tagged her as my wifey." I said climbing back on the couch.

"A story? About what?"

"My childhood-"

"I'm getting popcorn and henny." He got up and jogged to the kitchen. "Begin! I can hear from here!"

"Alright, I was born on Valentines Day of '97..."

~The Story Begins~