Chapter 9

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 9

~3 Years Later~

I was nineteen years old now and Sweet Cheeks was basically my female lover. We weren't together in a relationship but she lets me try things on her which I enjoy very much. It's only with her that I just have the feeling that I need her. Any other female, I don't care for. I just see them as another bitch I don't care to know. When I see Sweets, I just want her.

King still hasn't met Sweet Cheeks because he and I were in Vegas. He's been living out here since just before I got out of the correctional center, so this is the first time in three years that I actually get to be with him. We still talked everyday but I missed him physically.

"Look who's out in Vegas." He said pulling me in for a big hug. I just got a huge sniff of his cologne and wanted to cry. I've missed him so much, it doesn't even feel real that I'm actually holding him.

"I wanna go back to Compton with you." I said into his chest. His hands were snaking right down to my ass and I just let him. I wore thin ass leggings just for you King, so you better enjoy what I'm letting you get.

"Awe, Tilly Beans I ain't goin' back for a little while." He nuzzled right into the crook of my neck and even planted a soft kiss on my neck.

"Why not? Sweets, you, and me could run those streets if you come back with me." The slow swaying he was having us do was so relaxing, I could fall asleep just like this.

"If I walk back there, I'll get blasted. Boss fucked up a deal and all of our asses that were on that one run are wanted dead. So I'm keepin' out of Cali for a little while." I just let out a sigh and pulled away from him. "Don't be like that."

"I just want your ass back home. I'm out of that correctional center- been out, yet my best friend isn't even with me. It's been three years and I miss the nigga who pisses me off so much." He grabbed my hand and started dragging me away. He had my suitcase in his other hand and I could hear his laughs.

"You 'ont think I 'ont miss the female who yells at me for every little thing every damn day? I miss hearin' that voice yell at how I put the pillows upside down on the bed or my hats-"

"Don't even start with the hats." I snapped. I watched him tip it off to the side and I just jumped up and knocked it off his head. "Ain't I jusy say not to start?! And what does your ass do?! You done did start the shit!" He bent down and grabbed his hat, putting it on me.

"I miss that yelling, I really do." He continued to laugh. "You look sexier with my hat on."

"I could be in just the hat right now." He just shook his head. "If that's what you want to happen, I got no shame running around the airport naked in just your hat because I ain't ever comin' back to Vegas."

"You wouldn't-" I let go of his hand and started to pull off my shirt only to be stopped by him. "Aight, you would. Pull your shirt back down, that much cleavage is only for me to see." And Sweets.

"You can see whatever you want." I laughed grabbing his hand again amd continued walking towards the exit. I had the smaller suitcase and I noticed he kept eyeing it. "What now."

"You're only here for a week, why two suitcases?"

"Nigga Bitch, I'm Tilly Beans. I need selections."

***

We've been at his house for a little while just laying by his pool. It didn't have stairs, it was like a ramp and it was so cool. I was laying on the slope of it and I felt like an actual beached whale. Till I felt a certain someone tapping my ass.