Chapter 11

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 11

~2 Years Later~

"I think we finally have a steady pulse." I heard a doctor say calmly. My eyes were closed but I could hear everything around me. The sound of feet on the tile floor scurrying around my bed, the beeping of weird ass machines, and the slight panic in a few nurses voices.

"What if she losses too much blood?" A nurse said.

"We're going to need more blood just in case. Tell Stacy we need B positive." The male doctor said. I knew I had the oxygen mask on and IV's in my arms. I felt too weak to move but I just made the best of my situation like the fact I'm in a really comfortable bed.

"What the hell happened?!" I heard Sweet Cheek's voice. Ooooh bring her to my bed and let her take care of me, she knows just what to do to make me better.

"She had a large gash in her abdomen. We were told it was just a stab and run from another gang member. We don't know details but we've already performed emergency surgery and we're hoping the bleeding remains controlled." My male doctor continued to say. I thought he sounded sexy but once Sweets' voice could be heard, his voice was irrelevant.

"Is she going to be okay?" I heard the concern in my Sweet Cheek's voice.

"She should be as long and she doesn't lose anymore blood." Doctor shut up. Let Sweets talk, her voice is soothing and I could just imagine the things I want to do to her right this second. I'd be between those thick legs of her, kissin' on her thighs.

"Can I have a moment with her?" You can have a whole lifetime with me. Doctor you better give Sweets her moment before I shoot your ass.

"Of course, just let a nurse know when you've left her room." I heard his footsteps echo out of the room and I could smell that certain sweet perfume she wears. Mmmmmmmmm, I could already taste her.

"Tilly Beans. We're supposed to be thuggin' right now." She said with a giggle. Sweets please come straddle me or something, I just want you. "Your ass needs to wake up now. I miss my best friend already and I just got here." I heard her move really close to the bed, specifically where my head was laying. Sweets kiss my cheek or something! Oh my God pleeease, I would fuck you senseless if you hopped on this bed with me and I was actually able to move around.

She grabbed my hand, I think... I'm not sure. I'm hoping she did.

"Your hands are so hot? What the hell!?" Oh God she has my hand! Yay! Aight now we gettin' somewhere. "Why the hell is your skin so hot?-" You do that to me Sweets. "- I'm getting worried." It's that trysexualness, it's comin' on strong just like when you cum.

Since my skin about as hot as the Sahara, I got that tsunami goin' on between the valley known as my legs. You can always take a dip, Sweets.

***

"I want Sweet Cheeks." I protested to my nurse as she was trying to get me to eat the stupid ass plum.

"You need to eat-"

"I'll eat Sweets. Bring her here, she knows what to feed me." The nurse had such a disturbed look on her face but I didn't care.

"You just had kidney surgery, you need to eat." She said stepping back with the black bowl of death. "You know what, fine. I'm calling Sweets now." Yassss, bring her down here.

I laid back, spreading my legs a little to get comfortable and laid my head back.

"Knock knock." I heard. I picked my head right back up and nearly died.