Chapter 10

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 10

~A Few Days Later~

"Oh God King, please!" I screamed digging my nails into his back. I saw the veins popping up through his arms as he put all his weight onto his knuckles. He was slamming into me and I was loving it all too much, the slight pain of it only added onto the pleasure.

His thick lips back on mine, we were too hungry for each other. The room hot as can be, the sweat glistening on both of our bodies but this fuck was so different, in a great way.

That orgasm hit me harder than a damn wrecking ball with spikes on it. I couldn't even feel anything for a solid thirty seconds, I was just numb. He pulled himself out of me and fell over, bringing me on top of him. His breathing was just wow... I felt like I was on some kind of a ride, I'd go up and then down, then up, then down. Kinda like how I was riding him earlier but this time there wasn't a dick involved.

"King, I can't even move." I said desperately as he ran his finger through my hair. "That was the best fuck we've ever had."

"That wasn't a fuck, Tilly Beans. That was makin' love." He said planting a small kiss on my forehead.

"You asshole. Why the hell would you make love to me without telling me." I growled at him. "Now that you did, you have to come back with me to Compton."

"I told you I ain't goin' back till next year." He scooted himself up more onto the pillow and reached forward to pull a blanket over us. "Go to sleep, you have an early flight tomorrow."

"I'm not tired." I said with a yawn.

"What was that?"

"A Queen Bitch Roar." I snapped at him. He just laughed and pinched my cheek.

"Your roar was adorable. Now go to sleep, but if you need a third round, by all means I can really put you to sleep." Cocky ass mother fucker.

Morning came around fast like that one thirsty thot on everybodies block. The sun nearly blinded me but I woke up to King holding me tight, giving me the impression like as if he was even dreaming about how he didn't want me to leave.

"King." I whispered softly. "King you better wake that ass up before the back of my hand gives your cheek the business."

"God damn, yes?" He groaned.

"I need you to let me go so I can go get in the shower."

"But I love cuddling with you, especially naked so you gon' stay right here."

"Kiiiiiiiiiing." I whined. "Let me go before I file a clingy nigga report."

"You stay with them jokes." He said letting me go. "I'm gonna go pack up your things while you're in the shower." I nodded my head and grabbed my towel off the bathroom door. I turned the shower on and looked in the mirror.

"Ooh, that's scary... King really fucked you up last night." I said to myself as I looked at the bags under my eyes formed from the smeared make up. "That makin' love is good on more than 5,000 levels but it makes your appearance just awful." I continued to say. I need to stop looking, I'm only grossing myself out even more.

I got in the shower and saw all of his colorful bottles of body wash. I want one, the one I really like so I can feel like he's on the plane with me while I fly back home.

I opened all 8 bottles and smelled them all. I elimated 6 of them and was down to two bottles. They smelled hella simillar but the red bottle was the one. I put a huge drop of it in my hand and rubbed it all over me, letting it really soak into my skin while I went to washing my hair.