Chapter 4

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 4

~2 Days Later~

"King, you can go home. I'm feeling better." I said as he was literally dragging me from my room to the bathroom. I wanted to stay in bed a little longer but he wouldn't let me.

"You clearly still need me. You needa get that ass in the shower and clean up." He said, sitting me up on the counter. "Today we're going out into the world." I let out the most irritated groan ever and rolled my head back. "Snap that head forward or I will."

"The fuck you think you is?"

"King. Now get out of yo-" I threw my shorts and underwear at the back of his neck. "Oh you got jokes, huh?"

"For fucking years." I now threw my shirt and bra at him, laughing my ass off.

"Get that naked ass in the shower, shit." He said pulling my clothes off of him. "I'm keeping your bra-"

"No! King, that's my favorite!" I yelled at him. "I will run up and knock you the fuck out if you take it." I growled lowly at him. Just because he's my best friend, doesn't mean shit.

"My favorite now, girl it got that black lace n' shit. This my souvenir. You're naked too, you ain't about to do anything." His laughter trailing after him as he walked down the hall. I took off running and jumped, hooking onto his neck and tackling him down.

"Give it back, King!" I yelled as I pinned him, chest down to the hardwood floor.

"You knocked it out of my hands you dip n' dot." I just laughed at what he called me. I reached forward and grabbed my bra. "You got 2 seconds to run before I grab you." He said. I got up, bopped his head, then ran back to the bathroom.

I slammed the door and locked it. His footsteps right outside the door and I saw the door knob jiggling.

"Stop!" I yelled, tuning on the shower. "I'm getting in now!"

***

I opened the bathroom door and peeked my head. Looking left and then looking right. The coast was clear so I took the first step out of the bathroom. The floor board creaked and I drew my leg back immediately.

I waited for about twenty seconds and didn't hear anything so I stepped in a different spot and quickly but swiftly made my way to my room.

Closing my door, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Aye Tilly Beans-"

"Oh flirtatious fuck!" I yelled, dropping my clothes at my feet and trying to keep my towel up.

"What were you thinking? I'd just let you off easy?" He asked raising a brow as he lay sprawled out on my bed.

"Yes. Yes you would. I need to get dressed and you're kind of... There." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yeah. I'm here."

"Get gone."

"I'll close my eyes and hide in yo pillow. Girl, I'm comfy." And I'm cold.

"Turn on your stomach and hide that face in the damn pillow." He nodded his head and flipped over on his stomach.

I went over to my dresser and pulled out whatever clothes I could get my hands on.

I put on a pink off the shoulder crop top, light wash highwaist shorts, and started working on my jungle mess of hair I got goin' on.

"You done-"

"No. I'm still bare ass." I snapped at him. What to do with this hair? If I straighten it, that's like 2 hours of work. If I put gel in it, that makes me look lazy as fuck... French braid it.