Chapter 5

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 5

"Happy Birthday." I heard King whisper into my ear so softly. I could feel his chin hairs against my neck. "I see you smiling, wake that ass up." I opened my eyes and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Eight somethin', go get ready, we got shit to do today." He said throwing a towel at me. "I'll be in the living room watching TV." He closed my door behind him as he walked out of my room.

I'm going back to sleep-

"Get that ass out of bed Tilly Beans!" Nigga shut up. I ain't gotta do shit because I'm Tilly Beans- I saw the door knob and my ass was launched out of the bed. "You're not slick." Yes I am... When I'm oiled down but you wouldn't know.

***

"Also, Happy Valentines Day." He handed me a bouquet of red, white, and pink roses tied together with a black silk band. They smelled so freakin' amazing, I could live in them. I just kelt inhaling their rosey scent. "You trying to get high off of those roses?"

"Thank you and Happy Valentines Day to you too." I took the flowers and put them in the fish bowl. I ignored his statement. "Freddy will like to swim around reeds of rose stems." I shrugged.

"Tilly Beans-"

"Hush. My roses and my fishy. What are we doing today?" I was in a pink tank top that was tucked into my black semi frilly like skirt and some black toms. One of those rare days where I don't look like a hoodlum that can't dress herself. My hair curled down to my waist with a black bow tied, keeping my bangs out of my face. I actually felt pretty today.

"Well today is your special day. You're now fourteen and today is the fourteenth so we are goin' to do everything and anything that comes to your mind-"

"Piercing. First thing on my list." I said with a big smile. "It's just a double industrial and that's it." King hates needles... I loved them.

"Shops don't open till Noon. We're gonna go out to breakfast because my ass is starving and I know you are too." He said poking my tummy. Yes, I was hungry. "So I'm taking you to your beloved IH-

"Oh my God! Let's go!" I yelled grabbing my phone off the couch and nearly pushing him out the door. "Move your ass faster King!" I finally got him out and closed my door, locking it up.

"So hype for food we can literally make at home but aight." He laughed fixing his hat, in a way that doesn't bother me.

"Food is great, especially the food at IHop." If I could, I would eat at IHop every day. Those pancakes... I just can't even explain. It's an orgasm in my mouth and then I only want more, it's a deadly cycle.

The walk there was fun. King and I held hands most of the way and now we were sitting across each other at my favorite booth by the window with our food already in front of us, nearly finished.

"Reach over the table, I got something to tell you." King said kinda quietly... King your caramel havin' ass knows you're never quiet.

"What?" I did as he said as reached across, only to have whip cream dolloped on my nose. "King!"

"You look cute, don't be loud." Nigga what?! You put whip cream on my nose! I will be as loud as I want!

"King, I'm gonna knock you out-"

"How. All I have to do is place my hand on your forehead, extend my arm and then you can't touch me." He said teasingly as he finished the last of his gross steak thing.