Chapter 4- Reaper

"Alright boys this new club that's rolling into town I want them dealt with how do we do that?" Jackson our club president looked around the table we were in church a place in the clubhouse where women were off limits club business only. We held our votes here and came up with our game plans for enemy clubs "well why don't we send them a message? They busted some windows in our warehouse yeah fair enough but they're pushing drugs on our turf and that shit doesn't fly with me" I growled thumping the table "a message like what?" Whippet piped up.

Everyone looked around for a minute before Bolts cleared his throat "well we could find out where they're cooking the drugs and blow it to hell that should send a clear enough message no drugs on our turf" a few murmurs of approval flowed around the room "alright that settles it we find out where those damn sons of hell are cooking their shit and we blow it to hell prospect I want you on the hunt you find out what you can and get back to me clear?" A scrawny looking kid nodded excitedly "yes boss I'll get right on that"
"Hacker I want you and Juice checking all the cameras and satellites we need to find out where the hell these guys are storing this crap and get rid of it" the two boys nodded pulling out their laptops.

My dad cleared his throat at the end of the table "if I may interrupt for a second Jackson my daughter Kassi wants to throw her birthday party here this weekend and I want to make it clear to all you boys my daughter is off limits you touch her you die" he warned pointing a finger at the younger boys when they glanced around Bolts and I tightened our fists glaring at them "agreed" I growled Bolts nodded in approval.

"Alright alright put the muscles away boys. Kassi is a member of this family Mark consider it done. Boys you know the rules anything happens to her it's a bullet between your eyes understood?" Jasckon looked around the table the boys nodded their approvals and promises. "She's also bringing a friend so that goes for her too apparently its her first time in an MC bar so let's not scare the young lady away eh?" Dad grinned.

Bolts sat upright rubbing his hands together "alright! Fresh meat!" Few boys murmered happily "alright alright are we all agreed here? Kassi's party on Saturday boys on your best behaviour and in the mean time we find out about those bastard sons" Jackson looked around the room before banging the gavel to signal the end of the meeting.

All the boys wandered out to the bar some grabbed club whores and wandered off to their rooms. I headed towards the garage to work on my bike "so hey what do you think this friend of Kassi's is like eh?" Bolts looked eager I scoffed at him "you know if you sleep with one more friend of our sisters she'll cut off your balls right?" He glared at me throwing on his overalls before working on a car "you know Reaper it wouldn't kill you to get laid once in a while ever since you went celibate you've been a bigger dick than normal" he spat at me.

I rolled my eyes at him "fuck off Bolts you don't know shit"
"Oh I dont? Alright then when was the last time you stuck your dick in a pussy man? Plenty of club whores inside gagging for a bit of your dick and you just push them away. Are you gay or somethin man? Do you need me to find you a closet so you can come out of it?" He roared at me I picked up a wrench and threw it at him he dodged it just in time "what the fuck man? That was not fucking cool! Look if you cant handle the truth why dont you just walk away instead if throwing shit?" I lunged at him my fist meeting his jaw knocking him to the ground.

Climbing on him I pinned him down punching him some more he held up his hands blocking his face before landing one on my jaw I felt hands around my arms and I was tugged off of him "what the hell is going on here?" Jackson roared dad was holding Bolts back while Stone a big as motherfucker was holding me back "nothing" I grumbled wiggling loose out of Stone's grasp fixing my jacket I walked back over to my bike picking up the wrench I'd thrown a few minutes before.