Epilogue

Wolf

"Tell me one more time why I have to do this?" I stood outside the warehouse with Bear and Reaper "well seeing as you left a very public display of your work tagging yourself you need to disappear so the cops dont find you" Bear snapped at me I rolled my eyes "isn't blowing up an abandoned warehouse a little extreme? Besides we've always kept our identities secret they're going on a wild goose chase"

Reaper sighed "actually you got caught on tape leaving the building they've been hauling in girls that match your height and body weight all week. We need to do this it's only a matter of time before they come knocking on our door and then of course there's your handiwork with the Satans Sons" I rolled my eyes again "fine fine come on let's get this set up"

We walked into the warehouse "so Bear is going to set up the explosives around this dummy, when we leave Hacker is going to call the cops, they need to catch sight of you before you bolt ok kitten?" I nodded to Reaper looking around "alright we're ready make sure you make it out in time Wolf it's not fun healing from burns" Bear winked at me I bit my lip nodding again Reaper pulled me in close "its gonna be ok kitten I promise" he leaned down to kiss me gently I wrapped my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair pulling him in close.

"Alright guys come on Reaper we gotta go" Bear hissed at us we broke apart breathing heavily "I'll see you on the other side kitten" he pecked my lips before running out with Bear I heard the sirens in the distance I pulled my helmet on snapping the visor shut I stood beside the chair patiently waiting.

The door on the far side banged open and two cops came running in with the guns pointed at me "Wolf? Do not move!" I held my hands up backing away slowly I eyed the exit that Reaper and Bear had run out of, the door swung open and four more cops ran in "shit" I muttered to myself I needed to get past these guys or I was going to be blown to hell.

Reaper

I paced back and forth watching the warehouse the place had been surrounded by cops "she's not gonna make it out man" Bear's eyes followed me while I paced "you need to calm down she's going to be fine Wolf is strong she'll make it out"

I stopped and stared at Bear before I could open my mouth to say anything an explosion rang out through the air we both snapped around watching the warehouse crumble to the ground. I went to sprint towards it when Bear pulled me back "you go running down there now they're gonna haul your ass into jail. She's gonna make it she'll be fine"

I struggled in Bear's grip watching the cops running around frantically a couple of minutes later fire engines and ambulances pulled up, bodies were being carried out on stretchers "jesus christ fuck is one of them her? IS ONE OF THEM HER?" I thrashed against Bear frantically breaking loose of his grip I threw my cut onto my bike running for the warehouse Bear close behind me we snuck around the back careful to stay out of sight of the cops.

"Where is she?" Bear hissed at me I shook my head glancing around the roof had fallen in, flames licked the walls "wait stop moving I hear something" Bear hissed at me I froze mid step and stared at him his head cocked to the side listening intently his eyes widened "she's over there I can hear her" he pointed to a pile of rubble on the far side I sprinted over tripping over rubble on my way she was trapped under a beam groaning she tried pushing it up off of her.

Bear appeared beside me grabbing one end of the beam he grabbed the other end we lifted it off of her casting it aside "you ok kitten?" I dug her out of the rubble "is anything broken kitten can you move?" She nodded her head slightly I pulled her up into my arms wrapping her around me I turned to Bear "get us the fuck out of here now!" I barked at him he held his finger up listening "they've the place surrounded hold on pull her helmet off" he tugged at Isabella's helmet taking it off of her gently, her face had scratches and she blinked rapidly "Wolf give me eyes"

Her eyes glowed golden yellow he nodded "ok show me that exit how many heat signatures?" She glanced over "four" she croaked I clutched her close "Bear we gotta get the fuck outta here man" he nodded leading us over towards the far wall "Wolf?" Isabella glanced at it her eyes still glowing she shook her head Bear nodded and started punching "what the fuck are you doing?" I hissed at him "they've all the exits covered so I'm making a new one. Put her down and help me" he snapped I settled Isabella down on a pile of rubble what was left of the roof was starting to groan and shift.

I picked up a metal pipe swinging it at the wall as hard as I could, after a couple of minutes a hole shattered just big enough for us to squeeze through, Bear sprinted towards the van I followed close behind him with Isabella in my arms. We laid her down in the back of the van I hopped on my bike and rushed behind them back to the clubhouse.

"THEA!" I burst through the door ten minutes later with Isabella in my arms, Thea appeared at the top of the stairs "I've a bed prepped come quickly bring her to me" we followed her down laying Isabella on the bed "is she gonna be ok?" I croaked to Thea Bear standing beside me Beast and Jackson entered the room behind us. Thea cut open Isabella's suit looking at her wounds "thankfully she heals quickly. Provided there's no internal damage that requires surgery she should be fine. Hannah could you get me the burn cream and that yellow shot please? Doc could you prep the scanner I'm going to want to do an x-ray to be sure"

Everyone bustled around frantically getting Thea what she needed "come on son let's go to the chapel Hacker has footage of the news" Jackson clasped my shoulder I shook my head "I'm not leaving her" Luna had entered the room "I can stay with her Reaper I'll make sure she's ok"
Thea smiled over at me "Reaper she is going to be just fine go I'll call you if anything changes" I nodded silently following Jackson upstairs "CHURCH BOYS"

We all filed into the small room taking our seats, Hacker opened up his laptop connecting it to the projector he pulled up live feed of the news.
"We have been led to believe that the vigilante known as Wolf was also in the explosion, it is believed this criminal was standing close to the explosion which officers have led us to believe explains why there was no remains recovered as of yet. Four officers have sadly perished in the explosion although emergency services are still searching through the rubble for survivors and or dead. We will have more on this story shortly, in other news the ambassador of-"

Hacker shut it off "alright someone contact the local morgue I want a body of a female dressed like Isabella and I want her buried in the rubble. When she wakes up Reaper, Bear, Beast you all explain to her that her days of helping out are over. Today we've buried Wolf she stays out of trouble she stays out of sight she is an Old Lady now and she stays that way understood?" Jackson eyed us all up "she's not gonna like that she'll never agree to that we weren't made to sit aside and do nothing" Beast muttered "do I look like I care?" Jackson snapped.

I shuffled in my seat "she'll agree to it" everyone looked at me "what makes you think that?" Beast snapped "because they've been talking about children. Isabella knows that in order for her to have a normal family she must stay out of the limelight, she will bury Wolf" Thea entered the chapel closing the door behind her "is she ok?" I jumped up from my seat Thea smiled and nodded "she's awake now I told her I would come and get you"

Without saying anything I ran out of the room and down to the infirmary Isabella lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling "hey kitten how're you feeling?" She looked over at me smiling "hi baby" I clasped her hand kissing it gently "I'm gonna have to retire aren't I?" She smiled slightly I nodded my head looking at her, she gave a small nod looking back at the ceiling "I never thought the day would come where I'd have to retire I thought I'd die doing this"

I wanted so desperately to hold her close to me "its gonna be ok kitten we'll have lots of kids and they'll keep you occupied" I kissed her hand again she giggled slightly looking at me "I love you"
"I love you too kitten I'm just glad you're ok"
She rolled over to her side groaning "so when do we get to make babies" she winked at me I kissed her gently "as soon as you're better kitten I promise"

Everything is about to change now but at least she's safe. That's all that matters.