Chapter 40- Reaper

Luna was sitting at one of the tables clutching her knees to her chest rocking back and forth "hey kiddo how you doing?" I sank into the chair handing her a glass of water "this is all because of me. Your wife got hurt because of me" I snorted which resulted in a shocked expression "my wife is bulletproof she knew she was going to live when she jumped in front of you and honestly you're her sister bulletproof or not nothing would have stopped her" I sank further back into the seat "call me a dick if you want but I've noticed you've spent a lot more time getting to know my brother more than you have your sister why is that?"

She sipped her water silently I followed her movements with my eyes I could feel Bolts giving me daggers from across the bar but he knows better than to piss me off "I feel like I'm a disappointment to her. She's so strong and I'm weak I cant fight like her im breakable I cant even shoot a gun" I snorted again "that's bullshit. Look Isabella is strong because she was made that way she's a fighter you are a survivor look at all the shit you went through. Yeah you might not be able to shoot a gun or throw a punch hell you might not be able to kill someone but you still survived didnt you? You're sitting here aren't you?" She wiggled in her seat tucking her knees up to her chin "yeah I guess I just dont know what to say to her you know?"

"Alright let's start at the beginning ISABELLA" My shout caused Luna to jump out of her skin Bolts shot up out of his chair, they both wandered over to our table "did you change your name? I called Isabella" I snapped at him "leave it Kallen" she waved her hand sitting down, we all faced Luna who had turned bright red "alright the beginning what's your name?" I coaxed her to talk she took a breath "Luna Alvarez, I'm 20 years old I like to draw when I was younger I wanted to be a designer" Isabella clutched her hand "I wanted to be a teacher"

"See? Wasnt that easy? We'll leave you girls too it. Bolts let's go now!" I dragged him over to the bar "listen up you dipshit I dont know what's going on with you and that girl but holy shit Bolts you treat her right!"

Before Bolts could answer our Dad burst into the clubhouse with Hacker coming up fast behind him "there's a warrant out for Wolf's arrest! Anyone with any information is to come forward" Hacker clutched his side panting Dad glared at him "let me break the news to my boy that's what I said to you wasnt it?"
"Alright alright enough! No one tells Isabella about this she's only just getting Luna to open up Prez we gotta eliminate those bastard Riders and then we gotta make Wolf publically disappear"

"How do you propose we do that?" Bear had joined in on our small huddle I stared at him before taking a calming breath "cant arrest someone who's dead can you?"