Chapter 23- Wolf

Over the days Uncle became increasingly more suspicious he would lock me away from the others. Reaper and Bolts were starting to get impatient not used to being locked away in a white prison. It took a while and a lot of beatings but Bear finally convinced Beast that Uncle needed to be stopped he agreed to use the fight as a distraction, Thea had been sneaking us information each night including the serums Uncle had given himself.

Reaper convinced her to swap out his syringes for saline when he wasnt paying attention seeing as he needed to take daily injections this would weaken him enough that hopefully Bear and I could take him down with the club without having to get Beast involved.

"Wolf? Can you hear me?" Slight tapping on my wall snaps my attention back, I slid down and tap back once my hearing may be on point but he wont hear my whispers through the wall

"Ok good. Listen Reaper got through to the boys in the club he sent me to tell you this goes down tonight ok? Tap again if you hear me"

I tapped again my heart is racing it's too soon something could go wrong

"Our club is coming Wolf. Your uh brothers? I guess that's what they are, they were hesitant about sneaking the guys into the compound but they eventually agreed when Reaper threatened to gut them both"
"Bear will break you out when we need you so hang tight Wolf ok?"

I tapped the wall again my stomach is in knots this could go really really wrong, or it could go really really well. I'm hoping it'll be the latter history tells me though it'll be the former.

****
I'm restless, I'm stressed, I'm ancy.
Squirming on the edge of my bed my ears strained listening for every and any noise. The boys from the club had arrived about an hour ago I hadn't heard anything since then and it was driving me crazy.

I needed to be out there I needed to be involved to help, I know Kallen wanted to keep me away to keep me safe he's your standard Alpha man needing to protect his woman and keep her out of harm's way. Under normal circumstances I would be flattered that he thinks I need it but right now I am beyond pissed, he doesnt know what I am capable of. He needs me out there, they all do.

I go from fidgeting on my bed to pacing the floor biting the tip of my thumb I can hear the shouts I can hear the scuffles and the gunshots. According to the information Thea gave me Uncle had been working with Sons of Hell this entire time, he wanted power he wanted an army and those idiots thought they were getting a new drug to sell not knowing they were working with a mad man. Hell would they even have cared? I saw first hand how his experiments ripped someone apart from the inside only the strong survived those who didnt were weak and discarded as such.

I can only assume once he started to get suspicious he arranged for the Sons to come here to kill Reaper and Bolts, maybe take us down in the process. More pacing my ears are pricked and I'm straining to hear everything theres so much going on it's like a blur I can't focus on just one noise, taking some calming breaths I try my hardest to focus but all I hear are gunshots and shouts.

Cancelling the unnecessary noise out I can make out voices Jackson, Kallen, Bolts, Whippet even their father Mark was there. I felt a rush of emotion I'd never known before these people had came to help when asked they came when needed and they would fight to the death if needs be. I guess that's what family is, I stand there for a few moments forgetting what's happening a slight smile on my face just listening to my Reaper bark orders, Jackson my dad I guess asking where I am Reaper just muttering I'm safe.

When we get out of here I'm going to ask more about him, his past, his life, how he got the name Reaper. Although I reckon I can guess that one already, I'll spend more time with Jackson too and get to know him better. I start pacing again eying the door at this point I've figured out Bear isn't coming for me so I'll just have to break myself out, I planned on doing it silently and discreetly so I could sneak up on them and they wouldn't notice until I'd helped and then they'd be too grateful to care that I disobeyed an order.

That was my plan until a gunshot rang out followed by a shout that made me stop in my tracks my blood running cold, my heart thumping a mile a second rage fuelling my muscles and reflexes I feel my strength surging as I place a hand on the handle of my door gripping it tightly I pull tearing it clean off of its hinges with an almighty crash it lands on the other side of my room. I run down the hall towards the commotion those three words running through my mind as my feet pound the floor my eyes glowing in anger.

Reapers been hit!