Stalker

"Don't forget your presentations begin next time we meet," the professor chided as the noisome group gathered their things to leave. He had a fresh stack of papers to grade on his desk and felt no good will toward the students of this particular class. Their best work would still be mind-numbingly boring. Not an original thinker in the bunch. Mostly Betas.

The fun class was tomorrow. There was a freshman Omega in the group, bright and glowing with vitality. He'd enjoy watching the light dim as he drove into that pert ass. It wouldn't be this year. He always waited, studying their behavior and tracking their absences until he could predict their heats. He took suppressants so he wouldn't be overcome when he caught them. The first go was worth the most and he wanted the money he'd get for them more than he wanted the experience. He'd go second, when they thought he was coming to rescue them. That's how he set it up. Taking them home like he was protecting them, only for them to be "found" by another Alpha there and raped. Then, when he came in after, they wept and begged for his help again.

That's when he took them. When they were weeping and begging. They deserved it for having the audacity to try and become more than nature meant them to be. They could never be the masters, the CEOs and government officials of the future. It was a waste for them to even sit in his classroom. They owed him.

The last one brought in twice his annual salary in his first heat, and he was pregnant. The professor salivated. Infertile Alpha pairs would pay as much as a new house cost for that baby. He just had to finish pushing the little Omega into dire straights until he signed it over.

That's what Omegas were for, fun and babies. Sensible Alphas mated with other Alphas. Their equals with whom they could build an enviable life. Taking an Omega in heat was just sex with a powerful aphrodisiac. It was like taking drugs. Fine every now and then at a party, but no one wanted to live like that.

This Omega was resisting his fate. He actually went to the police. Only one in ten ever tried, and it cost the professor at first. The chief demanded a free go on the next Omega for covering it up. That was until he started covertly filming every encounter. A few of the powerful Alphas who came to him for a little fun with Omegas made threats in the beginning. It was an Alpha's nature to dominate. But now that he had them on film, business settled down and everybody played nice. The chief, the dean, the district attorney...everybody that could give him trouble was in his pocket. And the money kept piling up.

He'd sent flowers to the hospital. He meant to visit, all contrite and apologetic at first. Most Omegas were weak to that, no matter what he'd already done to them. But the brat was already gone. And the nurse wouldn't tell him anything about where he'd gone or with whom. He went as far as telling her he was the baby's father, but that seemed to backfire. She clammed up and called security. He got out before they arrived. It would not do to be seen being escorted from the hospital.

The dean had slipped him the Omega's address, so he tried visiting Zeds apartment. On his way in he thought he caught the Omega's scent, but there was only a nicely dressed couple on their way out.

Someone was moving around inside the apartment, but they didn't answer the door. They didn't even come over to look through the peephole and see who was there. He must be stewing. He'd send something practical next time, like meat.

Yes, that would do. Zed hadn't been back to school since, so he was hiding away, probably near to starving. And just back from the hospital. He'd come crying and begging for help again soon. They always did. They just had to exhaust all their other options first. He'd gone to the police, but hadn't tried the dean yet. This was a waiting game.

In the meantime, he had papers to grade.

Daddy by Choiceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें