Fated Betas

"That's some bouquet," Angelo dropped by Carl's desk the next day on a pretext of thanking him again for the referral. In truth, he'd seen the large bouquet of roses go by and overheard the delivery girl ask the whereabouts of Carl's desk. "Who are they from?" Did that sound disinterested enough?

"A big CEO Alpha," Carl teased. Angelo could tell he was teasing by the tone, but wasn't sure how to interpret it otherwise. He smiled, not fully understanding the bellyflops in his heart. Carl had mercy on his cute coworker and added, "Xi Chen sent it to thank me for dragging his mother away yesterday. Mere crumbs from the table of a lucky Omega. It's too bad we're Betas. Come drinking with me tonight to commiserate." Angelo's eyes lit up at the invitation. Carl knew they would.

The decorator found an excuse to stop by his desk daily since the first rush referral to make up Chen's guest room. Carl sent it his way because he'd seen his co-worker getting picked on in the break room by some ladies from his department. He couldn't abide bullying. Xi Chen was an easy customer to please and generous, and his little Omega wouldn't be difficult to work with. Carl didn't know much about his coworker, but felt it wasn't too much of a risk to send the client his way.

Zed sent his thanks for the referral to Carl personally after that, so Carl began taking extra notice of the other Beta. He dressed well, but was too cute. That's probably why the ladies picked on him. He made them look like old hags just by standing next to them.

He wasn't small or fragile like an Omega, but he was definitely cute as opposed to handsome. It made Carl a bit jealous. He wanted the cute looks to attract a protective doting mate, but got the opposite. He was every inch a sleek metrosexual, and he had 73 inches to deal with. His dream of being snatched up by a domineering Billionaire and indulged like a princess had no chance.

But adorable Angelo with soft brown eyes made even Carl's princess heart flutter a little, and getting drinks would be fun. Maybe they'd both get lucky if they went out together. Just not with each other. He was not the man Angelo imagined him to be. He liked to be the one receiving.

Four drinks in, with the music so loud it vibrated through their bodies, Angelo reached over in the booth and drew Carl in for a kiss that melted him down to his toes. Who knew cutie pie could take charge of a kiss like that? While his brain was short circuited by the kiss, he felt hands clutching and kneading his ass cheeks.

What the hell was this? He started to pull back but Angelo drew him in again, lifting him up and over so Carl was straddling his lap as Angelo kissed and massaged and impulsively rubbed his massive hard on against the taller man. Many guys were deceived by his cuteness, but he was all aggressor. The roses on Carl's desk made him jealous as hell. He wanted this man fervently, in every way.

In the dark club with so many bodies shoved together and the music too loud, nobody noticed two Betas making out in a back booth. But Carl wanted more and that wasn't okay in public. "Take me home," he whispered in Angelo's ear between kisses.

"If I take you home, I'm going to fuck you senseless," Angelo warned.

"Promise?" Carl asked.

Angelo answered with a growl and had them up, bill paid, and out the door in record time.

The apartment Angelo half dragged Carl to was only a few blocks from the club. It wasn't a penthouse, but Angelo's skill at decorating made it feel luxurious and manly, like Carl's dream billionaire would have owned. It wrapped him in a sense of security that made him feel like he could let his girlish side relax into the open.

They both groped at each other and shed clothes across the apartment. They arrived at the bedroom door as Carl's pants were coming off. Angelo caught sight of Carl's pink satin panties and groaned loudly. "Fuck, that's so hot. I've been looking for a princess baby. You gonna be my princess?" His hands and lips were relentless as he drove Carl back toward the bed, removing everything else besides the panties.

"Ah, yeah. You gonna be my sugar daddy then? Fill me up with your sweet cum every night?" Carl was in heaven. Cutie pie was a top? Wow!

"That's right! Call me daddy and I'll take good care of you." Angelo finished stripping and then went for the pink panties, not removing them but stroking Carl through them, feeling the satiny fabric against his cock. Rubbing his face against them and when Carl's little buddy grew enough to peek over the top, he licked and suckled it, nudging the pink satin aside so he could treasure his little princess.

"Oh...daddy...ngh...ahh," was all that came out of Carl's mouth for some time after that. The panties were nudged lower and lower until Angelo shifted Carl beneath him and moved to start licking his sweet boy pussy. Carl screamed at first contact making Angelo chuckle in sadistic delight.

"Oh princess, I'm gonna fill you up and make you mine forever," Angelo informed Carl's asshole. Carl was too overwhelmed to comprehend. By the time Angelo finished licking and fingering, he was a blubbering ball of orgasmic bliss.

"Please, please," Carl begged and finally Angelo conceded. His own dick was so hot and hard at this point it was painful. But slipping it into Carl's ass felt like coming home after a weary sojourn. This was his Mate, Alphas and Omegas be damned. This underestimated cutie was claiming his fated Beta hard and fast and forever. The hot splash of Carl's cum on Angelo's  belly spurred him on and seconds later he spilled his seed deep inside his sexy sweet princess.

The burst of heat inside and the way his partner gripped him and held on were the evidence of Angelo's completion. He stayed that way inside Carl for a long time and Carl let him. When he finally pulled away he saw tears in his princess' eyes. He shushed and kissed them away. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Angelo sounded pained himself as he asked. Carl shook his head and more tears fell.

"I...no one has ever made me feel like this," Carl eventually managed to say.

"Aww, sweetie," Angelo soothed, stroking along Carl's hair and then the curve of his waist.

"Can we...," Carl started, but was too shy in the moment to ask.

"We can do anything princess. You only have to ask." Angelo started dropping kisses on Carl again, working his way around and in toward the pert pink nipples that functioned as a squirming switch when he sucked on them.  As soon as he latched on Carl started squirming and rubbing his refreshed member against anything it could reach. Angelo took it in hand and brought him to climax again, savoring the taste in his mouth this time.

When he came back up to face his partner he asked, "do I need to get out the handcuffs?"

"What?" A stupefied blissed out Carl asked.

"Hmmm...do I need to get out the handcuffs to keep you here or will you stay willingly?" Angelo clarified.

"Stay the night?" Carl couldn't fully grasp the question.

"Stay forever," Angelo pleaded and kissed Carl deeply before he could deny him. When he came up for air he found Carl's eyes bright and focused on his own, and an adorable little confused crease on his forehead. "I've had you now so I can't possibly let you go. Be a good princess and let daddy take care of you for happily ever after."

Carl's bright eyes sprouted tears again but he nodded violently so as not to have his answer mistaken.