Awkward Sex

When the lock clicked after Chen ushered the last guests out of his office, Zed put on his game face. The chair faced away from his Mate, so they could see each other reflected in the full length windows that made up the outside wall. The office was high enough no one could see in unless you stood right next to it, but Chen usually closed the blinds anyway.

"Ok Google, close the blinds," Chen commanded.

The pattern was comfortable, but Zed wanted spicy tonight. He interrupted, "Ok Google, open the blinds." He saw Chen cock his eyebrow. "Ok Google, turn off my office lights."  No more reflections.

The gibbous moon shone in the window so the office wasn't completely dark, it also reflected off the building insuring anything happening in a darkened room remained private even with the blinds open. Zed could tell Chen stopped moving when the lights went out. He waited to see what his lover planned. Gracefulness wasn't an option so Zed settled for heaving himself out of the recliner and moved to stand close to the window.

In the silvery light of the moon he slowly stripped one garment after another from his generally lithe but presently unbalanced form. Since the moonlight washed out all his color he looked like something out of a ghost story standing there nude. It left Chen breathless. He wasn't being sweet earlier when he said his Mate was sexy pregnant. His cock grew hard as a rock just from looking at those fertile curves. Then, Zed turned to face his Alpha and ordered, "your turn. Strip for me."

Not to be outdone, Chen moved into the moonlight and peeled one garment after another off his muscular form, turning as he went to highlight all his best attributes. Zed's mouth watered. "As you wished." Chen bowed theatrically to indicate the conclusion of his strip tease. Zed stood facing him with hands on hips, power pose style. Dick at attention. Chen licked his lips and added, "I'm yours to command," to make sure Zed knew he was totally up for whatever game he planned.

Zed smiled a wicked smile. And pointed to the floor in front of the window. "Get the throw blanket and put it down here so you don't get rug burns." It wasn't in him to be mean, only bossy. Chen obeyed and when he was back Zed pointed again at the blanket and then away from where he stood, "lay on your back, feet that way." Chen complied eagerly. Zed wanted to laugh at his happy puppy expression but managed to keep his stern face in place.

Getting down on the floor with Chen was the real challenge here. Leaning heavily on the desk, Zed managed to squat low and sort of roll to the side gently to get down to floor level. He heard a quiet snicker in response to his grunts of effort. He was laughing at himself internally as well. This was ridiculous for a man in his condition but he determined to see it through.

His sexy Alpha deserved every bit of joy and pleasure Zed could give him. His heart warmed at the reminder that they often laughed in the middle of sex. Sex was awkward and funny sometimes. Embarrassing often. But every time they turned in to each other in an awkward or difficult moment it strengthened their trust and their core connection.

Finally down on all fours, Zed began crawling toward Chen's head. He had a plan. It started with Spider-Man kisses. That's what they called it when their heads were upside down to each other.

From there he began kissing his way down Chen's chest to his pink nipples. He didn't get to play with these often as it was usually Chen's face that was level with his chest during right side up intercourse. He forgot that in this position Chen had equal access to all his parts. His breasts were starting to swell in preparation for nursing and super sensitive. He jolted when Chen's mouth latched on to one. When he was back in control of himself he tried imitating everything Chen did to his nipples on Chen's nipples. It took some time to get the hang of it, but he was eventually rewarded with some deep moans.

Satisfied with his nipple work, Zed began kissing further down across Chen's belly. His own belly got a little boost as it moved over Chen's face. "Sorry, I like to breathe," Chen whispered. Zed couldn't hold his laughter anymore so he took Chen's enormous member in his mouth to block it and did what he knew made his Mate go crazy.

He didn't have to tell Chen what to do from here. A warm mouth engulfed his member and wet fingers started playing with his already dripping hole. He pulled Chen's legs up to give him access to play with his Mate's backdoor a little and found that Chen clenched reflexively when Zed's fingers got too close, but his dick responded with happy jolts.

The moonlight and shadows played across their bodies and they moaned and groaned with pleasure until Zed couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled away and awkwardly shifted himself around so they were face to face. "I'm gonna need your help here," he admitted and took Chen's hands to help him balance enough to rise up and impale himself on his Alpha's joystick. "Augh!" He groaned loudly as he succeeded in step one, or whatever step this was.

The next step was the one that counted. Could he move? With Chen holding his hands he got his feet under him and managed a few small bounces. That wasn't going to work. But in the process he found that accidentally grinding around sent all kinds of happy feelings shooting up his spine and made Chen noisy in a good way. Maybe that would be enough. He shifted for balance and started rotating his hips around on purpose. Chen groaned again, "yeah baby, like that!"

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! Zed exulted as he ground away. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Chen sounded so agreeable.

"You wanna cum inside me boss?" Zed teased."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Chen continued, too intent to hear.

"You gonna give me one of those big fat diamonds for a push present?" Zed asked, giggling to himself at the ridiculousness of the request. Chen already gave him everything he could ever want, and for a baby that wasn't his until he made it his by sheer force of will. Push presents were a hilarious conceit.

Still, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Came out of Chen's mouth with escalating intensity. Zed was moving beyond his own capacity to speak now, and they raced each other to completion.

"Aaauuuggghh!" They each let out in near unison before Zed collapsed back against Chen's legs and Chen executed a quick removal to avoid knotting inside his pregnant mate. They lay like this, panting to catch their breath, for some time.

Finally, Zed had to ask, "Can you help me up?" And they both burst out laughing.