chapter 1

Harry began panting moist puffs of air into Draco's hole as he nipped and sucked and pulled and bit at the now loose flesh, relishing in the moans erupting deep from Draco's throat as they ricocheted off the four walls of the bedroom and through the corridors of 12 Grimmauld Place. "Fuck! Please, Harry." Draco panted heavily. He cried out when Harry's hands bracketed his hips tightly, and spun him around so they were eye to eye, lips centimetres apart.

"Such a fucking tease!"

"C'mere" Harry breathes and yanks Draco down to the end of the bed and immediately wriggles a finger into Draco's quivering arsehole, leaving no room for Draco to catch his breath or register what was actually going on, "Fuck, Potter- want.. want you" He arched his back and moaned aloud as Harry jabbed at his prostate, tilting his head back and straining his neck so the veins prominently stood out, causing Harry to bite his bottom lip, clench his jaw and push another finger in, thrusting both in a few times and adding a third in quick succession, effortlessly finding Draco's prostate, leaving him a moaning mess on the bed. Draco clenched impatiently around Harry's fingers, and Harry wordlessly performs a lubrication charm, slicking Draco's pucker.

Draco's body surges forward at the different yet familiar sensation of his arsehole being slicked, so hard that Harry's fingers slip out. Harry then grabs onto Draco's hips and lines his cock up with Draco's arse and forcefully shoves his cock right into his hole, setting up a brisk, savage pace.

"Harry! Fuck! Yes! Do that, do that- oh fuck me daddyesyesyesyes" Draco screamed into the pillow, sobbing hoarsely as his prostate was jabbed at continuously, cock jerking every so often and dripping precome.

Harry rocked his hips back and forth, thrusts now feral, releasing low growls and moans that could barely be considered human. He took his free hand and curled it a around Draco's tacky cock, earning a high-pitched whimper from Draco, followed by a whispered "fuck-so close... so fucking close".

"Nearly there baby, Merlin! 'M gonna cum" he exclaims and begins whipping his hips in earnest, becoming very loud now. The only sound heard being the moans and whimpers coming from both the men and the slap slap slap of hips against arsehole as they both near their climaxes.

A couple of thrusts later and Harry is spilling his spunk into Draco's hole, panting heavily, like that of a dog, and still jerking his hips until Draco finishes with a "fuckfuckfuck- HARRY YES!" screamed into the pillow, his hands fisted so tightly into the sheets that his knuckles turn white as he paints the bedsheets with white straws of come. His orgasm was so intense, he sagged on the bed, heart-wrenching, choked sobs escaped his body. Harry wrapped his arm around Draco's waist, still trying to catch his breath himself, and ran his fingers down the cool sweat at the back of Draco's neck. Draco instinctively turned over and curled himself into Harry, still completely winded and sobbing, and closed his eyes. "Sshhh, baby it's okay, I've got you, you're alright" he whispered, yanking the covers over himself and Draco, and drifting into an aura of silence.

He laid there, watching Draco sleep, watching his body move, softly, up and down, listening to the softest of snores emitting from Draco's partly open lips, and the soft thrumming of his heartbeat, breaking the silence, and watching his usually stressed features completely relaxed. Tears sprang to his eyes, for no particular reason, and he sniffed, instantly regretting it as Draco's body jolted and sleepy eyes opened and looked up into Harry's glazed ones.

"I- sorry sweetheart, go back to sleep" he spoke but Draco was having none of it. "No it's- it's fine. What's wrong?" He asked and wiped the tears from Harry's eyes with his thumbs.

"Nothing really- I'm fine"

"Harry..."

"It's just- I was watching you sleep and I just thought that, I'm so lucky- so fucking lucky to have you Draco. I don't deserve you. I-I really don't. A-and you've been through so much, and watching you so... so- at peace just made me so..." he couldn't compete the sentence, yet Draco understood, and pulled Harry closer, cradling his head protectively and stroking his hair, "Oh darling, look, I'm okay, I'm fine. Shhh calm down, that's it" he comforted.

They stayed like that for a while until Draco whispered into Harry's ear "I love you" and pulled both himself and Harry back down, so they were laying. Assuming Harry was asleep, he closed his eyes and rested his head against Harry's chest, kissing it softly. Then, harry pushes himself up onto one elbow and holds Draco's jaw as he descends his lips onto the other's, soft lips slowly parting and introducing tongues, sliding together effortlessly. Draco submits himself wholly into the kiss, as if it's his lifeline, the only thing keeping him alive. But to him, Harry was the only thing keeping him alive- or sane at least.

They lay in silence for a moment, long enough for Harry to presume Draco to be asleep, but then a murmur of "love you too" is heard and Draco smiles, pressing himself into Harry and entangling his own limbs with his lover's. At this point, Draco couldn't be happier.

And that's how it all began...

***
a/n: hi y'all!
now I know that this first chapter is basically just smut but this is the start of the story, and everything in the next few chapters builds off of this so uh yeah hope you enjoyed!
please leave a comment & vote to tell me what you thought!
will be posting this fic up onto AO3 shortly :)
adios!