Chapter 5

The car journey was silent on the way home. Draco had himself curled up on the seat, knees up to his chin, and body slanted as it rested against the door. He tilted his head onto the cool glass window, closing his eyes and focusing on the little bounces caused by the uneven road.

He opened his eyes and glanced over at Harry, noticing that his eyes were glassy with tears and his knuckles were white on the steering wheel. "Love?" He whispered, reaching over to rest his hand over Harry's on the gearstick, intertwining their fingers slightly. "Hm?" He jolted and wiped his eyes quickly and sniffing. "Pull over." Draco nodded to an empty crook at the side of the road, usually a parking space.

"Darling- hey, look at me." He said, tone softened.

Harry unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to face Draco, tears threatening to fall.

Harry decided that it wasn't really working, him trying to hold in his tears so he didn't bother anymore. He let them fall. "I-I'm so s-sorry baby! I'm so sorry!" He cried, falling forward, head pressing into Draco's shoulder as the latter cradled his head. "Shhh, no, no no no." Draco cooed, "It's not your fault, my love- okay? Look at me", Harry lifted his head, "See? Look- I'm fine! Don't worry!" He insisted, wrapping his arms around Harry's midriff. "I'm so sorry-"

"Hey- Don't be sorry, it's okay." Draco carded his fingers through Harry's tangled hair.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He whispered into Draco's wool jumper.

"You didn't, darling!" He insisted, once again.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Promise me you're okay."

"I promise."

••••

It was around midnight by the time they had got home, the traffic wasn't particularly heavy, but they did stop off at a Drive-Thru as Draco was craving McDonalds, not the usual wizard consumption, but tasty, nevertheless.

Draco linked his pinky finger with that of Harry's as he unlocked the door to the house, chucking the keys on the little table next to the door, and instantly pressing himself into Harry, relishing in the warmth that erupted from Harry. "I'm okay." He whispered into Harry's cotton t-shirt. Harry didn't reply, but instead, picked Draco up, carrying him like a baby with his hands supporting Draco's arse, and carried him into the living room. Harry laid him down on the couch, climbing in behind him and pulling Draco against him. "What're you doing?" Draco chuckled, pressing back into Harry, slightly grinding his arse against Harry's flaccid cock. "No stop." Harry whined, "I don't wanna hurt you." He kissed Draco's neck.

"You're not gonna hurt me, okay?"

"Fuck, baby." Harry bucked into Draco's clothed arse, a small moan escaping Draco's lips.

"Draco, I-I can't. Not tonight." He said softly.

"It's okay, alright?" Draco could see that Harry was close to tears as he turned around. So, he closed the distance between them, brushing hips lips across Harry's teasingly, before pulling away, only for his bottom lip to be snapped back with a growl of "fucking tease" in his ear.

Draco grinned as he leaned back in and kissed Harry properly this time. He pushed Harry back into the sofa, breathing deeply, slowly introducing tongues. He parted Harry's lips with his tongue, before ruthlessly shoving it in, yet still being gentle. He made light work of intertwining the hairs on Harry's head with his fingers, tugging softly and teasingly, making Harry want to scream internally.