Chapter 8

"Hey, pretty boy." Harry said softly as he closed the door behind him, flicking the light off and removing his shirt, pulling it over his head before chucking it in the laundry basket next to the wardrobe that was opposite the bed on the far wall.

He unbuckled his belt and slipped his jeans off, adjusting the waistband of his boxers before pulling back the quilt and sighing at Draco's curled figure resting on the left side of the bed. He climbed into the bed and splayed his hand over Draco's clothed shoulder.

"Hey, pretty boy." He repeated, and when Draco stirred, he smiled softly, thankfully earning one in return, albeit weak, it was a smile nonetheless.

"You've still got your clothes on."

"You're still calling me pretty boy." He countered.

"You like it." He laughed, tugging on the hem of Draco's sweater.

"I do." He said, eventually pulling the sweater over his head, and unbuckling his belt, slipping his jeans off and throwing them off the bed just like Harry had done moments earlier.

"M'really sorry." Harry whispered in his ear as he wrapped his arms around Draco's now bare body, relishing in the way Draco curled himself in on Harry's body, as though they fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

"I know. So am I." He admitted.

"Why're you sorry?"

"For being dramatic. I shouldn't have stormed off."

"And I shouldn't have laughed at you for calling me da-"

"Stop right there!" Draco covered his face, a noise of disgust coming through his fingers.

"Okay! Okay! I'll stop." Harry laughed again, with Draco able to feel the vibrations of Harry's chest as he laughed, in his back. Harry's breathing began to slow again as he kissed the nape of Draco's neck.

"Did you take your potions?"

"Not yet."

Harry sat up, coaxing Draco to sit up as well. He shuffled out of the bed and into the cupboard next to the plant pot situated by the windowsill, and took out the potions he had to take.

Draco knocked them back without any issues, not even looking at the labels to know which one was which. He grimaced at the foul taste and cast an aguamenti into the glass on his bedside locker, swallowing half of it in one go.

"Don't think I'll ever get used to those." He joked, but part of him was serious.

"C'mon, lets get to bed, yeah?"

Draco nodded and lay back down, covering himself with the duvet, waiting for Harry to do the same. Harry turned over and reached out to switch the lamp off, Draco watching the muscles in Harry's back.

He shuffled down in the bed and fell against the pillows, sighing contentedly when his body relaxed.

"Happy Christmas, Draco." Harry whispered after a few moments, before he turned on his side and wrapped an arm around Draco's waist.

"Happy Christmas, Harry." He smiled and curled into Harry's chest. "G'night pretty boy." Harry said softly before letting his eyes close and his body give in to sleep.

"G'night, love." He whispered back, allowing his body to relax into the mattress.

3 days later

They were sat in Hermione's office, watching her in her healer robes filing documents and looking around for Draco's.

"So, Harry." She finally sat down and patted her thighs. "You know that Draco's pregnant, I take it?" Harry nodded excitedly.