chapter 3

"You ate all the fucking pickles" Draco growled in a menacing tone.

"What's gotten into you lately? You're in a terrible mood!" Harry accused and folded his arms.

"I just wanted some fucking pickles and you ate them!" Draco replied, tears threatening to fall.

"I-I'm sorry, you never usually eat them! So I didn't think anything of it"

"Yeah. Well, maybe you should think next time!"

"Draco, you're being pathetic!"

Draco scoffed.

Then he scoffed again as it seemed it was the only appropriate thing to do at that point.

"So.. first you prioritise your friends over me. And then you eat all the pickles. And now you're calling me pathetic?!"

"Oh my god" Harry started, turning around and pulling on his own hair in frustration. "Would you shut up about that! You know I don't prioritise them over you!" he raised his voice a little.

"Make me" Draco snapped.

And just like that, Harry's lips had crashed upon Draco's, both sets smacking wetly against one another, tongues sliding together effortlessly. Harry has Draco pushed up against the kitchen counter, Draco's back arched awkwardly and Harry's hands bracketed his hips, holding him in place with a firm grasp. "Harry" he whispered as he cradled Harry's head as the latter savagely sucked and nipped on his neck, forming dark, purple bruises, and delivering a set of breathy moans from Draco.

Draco's eyes flickered as Harry rolled his hips against his growing erection, Draco now helplessly aroused. But he hadn't time to process that as he was being unceremoniously spun around so his chest was flat against the table, and Harry's hands had yanked Draco's sweatpants down and was now jiggling and slapping handfuls of his bum, all while nipping and licking behind his ear, being everything but gentle. Draco tried desperately not to moan aloud, so instead turns to forming an 'O' shape with his mouth and straining his neck, constricting his vocal chords as if not to give in to Harry's domineering aura.

Harry paused the rolling of his hips against Draco's arse to curl his free hand around Draco's neck, spreading his hand so the entirety of his neck was covered, and pulled back gently, causing Draco's spine to bow and to release a low, throaty moan. Harry's cock instantly spiked interest and was now unusually hard. Rough sex had always been Harry's favourite but he'd never admit that to Draco, of course. Draco feels the increase in pressure pressing against his arse, and the sensation instantly travelled to his own cock, now so painfully hard that he's on the verge of actual tears, so he had no option but to attempt to channel the energy away from his cock and into the form of a vocal moan, hanging his head low and breathing deeply through his nose, trying his hardest not to come right then and there like the randy teenager he was back at Hogwarts.

Harry's hands travel lower and rest on Draco's hips, before he drops to his knees and rips, literally rips, Draco's sweatpants, note he decided not to wear underwear today. Harry brazenly shoves Draco's legs further apart as the latter twists his neck awkwardly to look behind him, whimpering at the sight of Harry forcefully prying his arsehole open with both bodies of thumb and immediately plunging as much of his tongue into Draco's tight arsehole as physically possible.

Whimpering pathetically, Draco pushes his arse back into it, sobbing at the pleasure of the fact that Harry is rimming him, and painting long, wet strokes over his arsehole and balls, with his tongue. Potter growls savagely and widens Draco's arse, gathering copious amounts of saliva in his mouth and spitting noisily, and then proceeds to ram his tongue in, flicking carelessly at the bundle of nerves, causing Draco to shriek and thrash his legs wildly, pleasure taking over his entire body.