Chapter 1

(8:00 AM)

The sun rose over Melemele Island on a beautiful day for Ash Ketchum because in a few days, it will be spring break. "C'mon Pikachu, race you to school!" Said Ash. "PIKA PIKA!" Pikachu replied with determination to beat out Ash. Once the race to school ended with Ash beating Pikachu, he went to school and the day went on as a normal day in school. Once the school day was over, this would be the initiation for something incredible.

(6:00 PM)

Once Ash finished up dinner, Ash's mother Delia went to watch TV while he went off to his room to study up on his school work with the help of Rotom. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. "Don't worry, I'll get the door." Delia called out. When she opened up, Mallow, Lana, and Lillie were at the door together. "Hi Ms. Ketchum." Mallow said in a shy tone. "Why hello there dear! I have heard of you guys from Ash at school." "We are very sorry to interrupt you." Lana said in a sorrowful voice. "No No No! You are perfectly fine, we didn't have any plans tonight." Delia said trying to cheer Lana up. The three girls looked at each other slightly blushing. Then Lillie gained the courage to speak despite the slight fear among the girls. "So umm... can we come in?" She stuttered. Delia, being ecstatic over the idea let the three girls in with no hesitation.

The girls chatted for a little bit about how school was going, funny stories about their daily lives, ect. "Hey Ms. Ketchum. Can we talk to Ash? We have a little request from us to him". Mallow said. "Sure." Delia replied. "He's in his room studying up with Rotom and Pikachu." She showed the three girls the way to Ash's room. "Hey Ash, you have company!" Delia called out. Looking confused, he opened up the door to his room to see Lillie, Mallow, and Lana together.

"Hey Ash!" the three girls said in a flirty tone. "Oh... Hi girls" Ash replied confused over the situation. "So uhh... what brings you over here tonight?" he asked. "Well, we have some good news and bad news." Mallow said. "But the good news is split among the three of us." "Good news is that on spring break, I got requested to be in a cooking show in Kalos to showcase some Alolan recipes." Mallow said. "I got accepted to participate in a fashion show, also in the Kalos region over spring break!" Lillie followed up. "And I got accepted into a exhibition swim meet... In Kalos over spring break like Mallow and Lillie!" Lana said finishing up the statement. "Wow! That's exciting for you guys!" Ash said. "But, what's the bad news?" The girls blushed upon hearing the question. They were trying to figure up on how to follow up on the question. They kneeled down next to Ash as they gained the courage to speak up again.

"Well... our events asked us to have a partner with us." Lillie stuttered. "Sophocles has to perform serious maintenance to his machines back at the observatory over break, and Kiawe has to keep his trial at Akala Island up and running over the break." Lillie continued. The girls crawled up to Ash. Lana and Lillie placed their hands on Ash's shoulders, while Mallow was kneeling while her hands were on his lap. "So... will you come with us?" Mallow said with a soft beg in her voice. "Is that what you guys want?" Ash said. Mallow, Lana, and Lillie gave a soft nod. Delia peered into the room, and she nodded at her son. "I would." She mouthed to Ash. "Sure! I'll go with you three." Ash said happily. The girls excitedly cheered out with joy and tackled Ash to the ground with a massive hug and started kissing him repeatedly. "Thank you so much Ash!" Mallow said in an excited cheery voice while she paused her kissing spree. "This is why we love you." She stated before continuing to kiss him. Ash's face turned blood red upon hearing her words, but he would be rude to not respond. "Love you too girls."

When the convulsive kissing finally subsided, Ash asked the girls if they needed help getting home. "Uh... if you don't mind, can we stay with you tonight?" Lillie said. "The three of us told our parents that we wouldn't be home." Delia overheard the question, and told the three girls that it was alright if Ash said yes. "Sure. You guys can stay here for the night" he exclaimed. "Yay!" Lana said with joy as she kissed Ash on the cheek one more time. The four children then went to bed together in Ash's room. There was enough room for Ash and all the girls. Lillie and Lana slept on his side, while Mallow was on top of him, but he was still able to breathe enough. Delia entered the room to turn off Ash's light and wished her son and the girls goodnight. Mallow, Lana, and Lillie gave him one last kiss then they all went to bed with their new boyfriend.

A surprise return to Kalosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें