Chapter 2

(9:00 AM)

The sun rose shining a bright but pleasant light into Ash's room waking up not just him, but also Mallow, Lana, and Lillie who were spending the night with him. "Good morning sweet pea." Mallow whispered as she kissed Ash on the nose. "Good morning Mallow." He replied. Lana and Lillie got up together from Ash's sides trying not to disturb him to much. Once they saw what Mallow was up to with Ash, the two girls sneaked out a little giggle. Once Mallow finally got bored of embracing her new boyfriend, the two decided to get out of bed together.

(9:30 AM)

Delia made the four children some breakfast consisting of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon strips, and orange juice. "Hey, isn't school starting later today?" Lillie asked. "I heard it wasn't supposed to start until noon because spring break starts in one day." Lana followed up. Rotom flew into the room. He was beeping a message notification sound. "Hey Ash. I just got a message from Professor Kukui!" Rotom exclaimed informatively. Then, a video clip showed up on his screen. It was from Kukui himself. "Alola Ash! I heard that the girls asked you to go to Kalos with them, and you accepted their offer. You are one lucky guy to have friends like those three. They have always had a thing for you since you started to go to class with them, and I may or may not have decided to keep that a secret from you to avoid any embarrassing you, but... That's something for another day. So as you may know, school is starting for us at 12:00 PM, so there is no need to use Extreme Speed on your morning routine. See you at class. Kukui signing out." The children checked the time, it was at 11:30. So they grabbed their stuff, and headed off to school together.

(School. 1:45 PM Lunchtime)

Ash sat down with his lunch at a table, Mallow joined him with a kiss on his cheek. Lillie and Lana came shortly after. "So Ash, are you excited for our trip?" Lillie said in a very happy tone compared to how timid she usually is. "Yeah, I'm excited. I have been to Kalos before!" He replied. "Really!" Lana responded. "I heard it's one of the most beautiful regions to visit." "Wow Ash! You must show us around the region once we get to our hotel in Lumiose City." Mallow said happily. Ash nodded his head in polite understanding. "So... what does our schedule look like for spring break in Kalos? The break lasts for one week, we have three events to cover, one for each of you." he asked. Mallow pulled out a schedule the girls made of the events in Kalos.

Sunday: We depart from Alola to Kalos, settle into the hotel, and potential sightseeing if time allows it.

Monday: Cooking show special appearance. (Mallow 3:00 PM)

Tuesday: We visit Laverre City.

Wednesday: Fashion show. (Lillie 12:00 PM)

Thursday: We check out Anistar City aquarium, visit the beach to train with Lana.

Friday: Swim meet. (Lana 6:00 PM)

Saturday: Check out Vaniville town.

Sunday: Depart from Kalos to Alola.

Ash studied the schedule closely. "This will work out perfectly for us!" He said. "Those events couldn't have fell into place more easily." Mallow responded with a happy giggle and rested her head on Ash's shoulder, slightly falling asleep on him. "That's Mallow for you." Lana said to Ash. "Yep, That IS Mallow." Lillie followed up while she finished her food.

(5:00 PM)

When the day was over, Ash and his class headed home. Kiawe and Sophocles left first leaving Ash with his three new girlfriends. Each girl upon leaving gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Meet us at the Seaport in Hau'oli city at 7:00 in the morning OK?" Lillie asked. "Got it!" Ash replied. "LOVE YOU ASH!" The three girls called out. Ash said his goodbyes to them and headed home.

(Ash's Home. 7:00 PM)

Delia helped out Ash with packing stuff for his trip to Kalos with the girls. While packing, they talked about their previous time in the region and everything that happened. "I hope Clemont and Bonnie will remember me. Our hotel is next to their gym." Ash stated. "I think they will. It would be painful if they didn't." Delia replied. Afterwards, Delia went off to watch TV, and Ash decided to go to bed early to prepare for his big day tomorrow.