Chapter 7

(9:00 AM)

Lillie woke up Ash more gently with a slight shake on his arm. "Did you sleep well?" she whispered softly. "Yeah... I did." Ash said in a waking voice. The two got downstairs and had breakfast together. Mallow and Lana were still waking up when Ash and Lillie were downstairs. Mallow noticed the bag of outfits next to where Lillie was sleeping. "Oh snap! They are gonna leave their outfits here!" Mallow called out in shock. "Get them to Lillie before she freaks out." Lana grabbed the bags and rushed downstairs. "Lillie! You forgot something!" "Oh gosh! Thank you, Thank you!" Lillie sighed in relief. Ash didn't look in the bags as he didn't want to spoil what outfits Lillie picked out for the fashion show which was today. Afterwards, he and Lillie waved goodbye to Lana and headed to Laverre City for the second time.

(Laverre Fashion Theater. 11:00 AM)

Lillie and Ash got to the theater which was conveniently next to the gym. Valerie was waiting at the lobby with Kali, Linnea, Blossom, and Katherine. "Hey pumpkin!..." The four girls said to Ash while waving at him. Lillie smirked at Ash upon hearing that which was unusual for a person like her. "Hello Ash and Lillie. You got here just in time." Valerie said in a calming voice. The five registered themselves at the front desk. Ash just waited for them to finish up. "Ash! It's time to get ready!" Lillie called out. He followed her to her dressing room with the outfits in hand.

(Lillie's Dressing Room. 12:00 PM)

"Alright Lillie, can I see which outfits you picked out yesterday?" Ash asked. Before Lillie could answer, a PA system went off. "Attention models! The first outfit theme is... Rebel with a cause!" Lillie got into the closet and picked up one of the outfit bags and put the outfit on. Her outfit consisted of mostly black, a color she would never wear normally. She had spike studded bracelets and a necklace with a Arbok charm, a black leather jacket, and a snapback hat with a biohazard symbol with matching aviator sunglasses. "Wow! You look sharp!" Ash exclaimed in surprise. "Yeah whatever kid!" Lillie scoffed before bursting into convulsive laughing while trying to be cool. "Wish me luck!" She said before heading to the runway with her team. Ash was able to watch the fashion show through a small screen in the room. The other girls appeared on screen with Lillie reminded him of her brother Gladion. Just a few moments later, Lillie came back to the room.

"So, how did I do?" she asked. "You were awesome, but why didn't anybody get declared a winner yet?" he responded. "Oh, there is no winner until the very end. A best team, and best individual model. Both winners can be from different teams. Valerie just informed me of this." Lillie explained. While waiting for the next theme, Kali stopped by to check on the two. "Hey guys. I won't keep take too long. I just want to wish you and our team the best of luck. "Thanks Kali!" Ash and Lillie called out in sync." Then the PA system went off again. "Alright models! The next theme is... Royalty to the people. In other words, princesses, knights, ect and be aware, that this is a group round so everyone is together." Lillie freaked out in excitement. "YAY! THIS THEME THE TWO OF US ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!" "But I didn't pick out an outfit! What am I supposed to wear?!" Ash said in fear. "Don't worry, I have your back." Blossom said as she overheard Ash freak out. She presented Ash a bag with another outfit inside. Ash got inside the closet and put the outfit on. When he got out, he was in a suit of silver armor, fit with a helmet, sword, and everything. "Ash! You are so brave in that outfit!" Blossom said in glee, Lillie's outfit was princess themed. She had a blue dress with plenty of jewelry, and hair accessories. Her crown was studded in diamonds so bright she could be seen at night. Ash felt Lillie tugging his arm, "Come on my knight in shining armor!" Lillie called out. Ash obeyed his "princess" and escorted her to her group and headed to the runway.

Shortly afterwards, the two returned the closet as they waited for their final theme. "For our final theme, it's individuals only so make the outfits count! Your final theme is... Tropical Paradise!" Lillie her final outfit ready. This time, it was not her standard outfit, but rather a teal dress with flowers all over it, teal colored sandals, and her standard hat with a ribbon tied to the brim. She wished Ash luck and headed to the runway one final time. She returned shortly afterwards just like the other instances. "Come on Ash! It's time for judging!" Lillie called out to Ash. He followed her to the runway to be judged.

(Judging Area)

Ash and Lillie joined the other models in front of the audience which was huge in numbers and the judges. Mallow and Lana were in the audience as well and waved to Lillie and Ash in excitement. "HEY! OVER HERE!" Mallow screamed from across the stage. Lana shrugged it off as it was just another one of Mallo's antics. Lillie did a little wave back to her. "Alright! The scores have been tallied. Let's announce the winners." "The team with the best outfits was..." Lillie and co were on Team G. "Team B." Lillie was at a slight distraught. "Aww man. I thought we had it." Lillie sobbed a bit. Ash hugged her slightly in attempts to calm her down. "Thanks Ash" Lillie said. "Now for the true winner, the best model overall is... Team G's... Lillie!" The crowd cheered in excitement and Lillie did so in turn. "Way to go Lillie!" Lana and Mallow cheered. Lillie ran up to Ash and hugged him so tightly, he would've suffocated. A judge walked up to Lillie giving her a golden trophy. "Congratulations Lillie! Alola would be proud of you." The judge said to her. "Thank you, I really have to thank Ash for this. He helped me get over my stage fright." she said happily. Lillie hitched a ride on Ash's back for the trip back to Lumiose with her trophy in one hand and her outfits in the other one.

(Hotel Richissime Pool. 5:00 PM)

The girls and Ash met in the pool as they have been for every evening so far. The four talked about the fashion show. "I really liked your rebellious outfit the most! It was very different and something I would wear." Lana said jokingly. "Wait... You? You would wear that kind of outfit?! Sure..." Mallow said sarcastically. Lillie and Ash played with each other for a bit, Lana trained for her swim meet some more, and Mallow helped her out.

(Room 5-4. 8:00 PM)

Everybody decided to turn in for the night. Lana went to sleep an hour earlier as to prepare for tomorrow. She was going to really have to train for her swim meet in two days, so she needed to be as ready as she can be to have a chance. Lillie went to bed with Ash and Mallow turned in next to Lana as the moon rose over the dark Kalos sky once again.