Chapter 4

(9:30 AM)

After two and a half hours on the sea, the boat finally arrived in the Kalos region. The boat docked at Azure Bay. The PA system on board came on with a message from the captain.

"Welcome to the Kalos region passengers! We have docked at Azure Bay. We look forward to serving you again in the future!"

(Azure Bay Seaport)

Once docked, Lana and Lillie got out of their seats and grabbed their stuff, while Ash woke up Mallow who seemed well rested. The four got off the ship and Ash felt the nostalgia of entering Kalos for a second time. "Wow! This region IS beautiful!" Lillie gasped in glee. Mallow and Lana were to busy in euphoria over looking out at the region to speak. Shortly afterwards, a taxi showed up in front of the seaport waiting for Ash and the girls. "Are you Ash Ketchum?" The driver asked. Ash said yes and got in with the girls. The taxi was barely big enough to hold all four of them, but they rode all the way to Lumiose City with no problems. Once there, Ash was immediately hit with more nostalgia. The city was exactly as he remembered from his journey in Kalos. Lillie was staring off into the cityscape with a euphoric gaze while Lana and Mallow were barely keeping their sanity from breaking loose due to the size of the city. "Alright, we should visit a Pokemon Center to see if Kukui tried to send us anything during the boat ride down here." Ash explained. So they went to the North Boulevard and entered the Pokemon Center.

(North Boulevard Pokemon Center. 10:25 AM)

Ash checked out the PC to see if he got any messages over the trip so far. He did receive one message from his mother.

Hi honey! I hope you guys got to Kalos safely. I did deposit Pikachu in the Storage System on your account and Kukui did the same to the girl's Pokemon so they should be able to be accessed very easily on any PC. Oh... and Rotom was unable to be mailed off to Hotel Richissime. Kukui and I just found out about this just now. Anyways as to avoid taking too much time, have fun you guys! Love, Mom.

Ash and the girls checked on their Pokemon, and they picked one of their choice since the hotel only allowed one per guest. Afterwards, the group headed west to Hotel Richissime.

(Hotel Richissime.)

When entering, the group was greeted by the employee in a posh work uniform. "Welcome to Hotel Richissime. I believe you are Ash Ketchum are you not?" he asked. Ash said yes to him, and the employee instantly got the group to their room in no time flat.

(Hotel Richissime, 5th Floor, Room 5-4)

The group was shown their room and the employee wished the four the best on their times in Kalos. Upon entering, the girls almost fainted in amazement. The room was huge even compared to motels in Alola, the walls were full of beautiful art, two bedrooms with beds enough for two people, a hot tub big enough for all four of them, and much more. Mallow decided to spend the first two nights in the same room with Ash, then Lillie, and Lana as the week goes on. While Lana and Lillie finished unpacking, Mallow got finished almost instantly out of excitement. "C'mon Ash! Let's tour the city!" Mallow said. "Sure thing, but slow down a bit." Ash said trying to calm Mallow down. The two toured the city for the entire day while Mallow took pictures throughout, mostly consisting of selfies of her kissing Ash on the cheek or nose. "Hey, let's visit the Prism Tower. I have a few friends that I want to visit." Ash said. "Sure! Let's head there!" Mallow replied in excitement.

(Prism Tower 5:00 PM)

When Bonnie, the little sister of the Lumiose gym leader Clemont saw Ash, she got excited to see him again. "Hi there Ash!" she said in a very excited voice only rivaled by Mallow's own. "Hello Bonnie." he said back to her. "And who is that sweetheart with you huh?" Bonnie asked in a flirty tone. "I'm Mallow, from the Alola Region. I'm one of Ash's classmates, and girlfriends hee hee." Mallow responded while winking at Ash. Bonnie took Ash and Mallow straight to the top of the tower to meet Clemont while she followed onwards. "Oh big brother! Somebody wants to meet you!" Bonnie called out over the intercom. The elevator opened and Ash and Mallow walked up to Clemont. "Wow! Hello there Ash! It's been a long time since I travelled with you." Clemont exclaimed. The group talked to each other for at least an hour. Surprisingly, not a single trainer challenged Clemont. "Well, we got to go. We have to check out the pool in our hotel and convince Ash to swim with us." Mallow said. "Wait, Hotel Richissime has a pool?! Who would have guessed?" Ash and Clemont said to each other. Bonnie waved goodbye to Ash Mallow and the rest of the day was spent in the pool at the hotel.

(Hotel Richissime Pool. 7:00 PM)

The girls waited for Ash at the pool greeting him flirty waves and invited him on in. Lana trained for her swim meet with Popplio, while Lillie and her Alolan Vulpix Snowy played in the water with each other. Mallow hung out with Ash at the ledge and talked about the day ahead. "Hey Ash... I will be covering a dish that... that my mother, came up with... and I n...n.. never told you b...b...but she d..d..died of an illness when I w...w...w...was little." she was sobbing slightly while hugging Ash while trying not to cry. "If I get e..e...emotional, you will b...b...be there. w...w..with m.. m... me right?" she sobbed a bit more loudly. Ash tried to avoid crying himself while Mallow's tears were dripping down his body. "Of course I will. Why would I ever not be?" he said comfortingly. "Th..th...thank y...y....you." Mallow cried softly. She hugged Ash, crying a bit less as he embraced her. "Let's get to the room before we get seen." Ash said in a calming tone. Mallow followed onwards, holding onto Ash's arm while trying not to cry to much.

(Room 5-4. 8:00 PM)

The two got to the room with Mallow calmed down a little bit. Lillie and Lana dried off upon entering. Mallow and Ash decided to turn in as to rest for the big day ahead. "Good night Ash." she said softly. "Good night Mallow." Ash replied. The two kissed each other and dozed off. Lana and Lillie only talked for a little bit before also turning in for the night. The room was quiet, and the moon rose over the city as the four went to sleep for their first night in the Kalos region.