Afterwards

Percy's P.O.V.

After the game of Truth or Dare we all headed to our respective cabins to get ready for bed, I was brushing my teeth when I heard sobbing outside. I went to the door, riptide in hand, I slowly opened the door to find a sobbing Annabeth sitting on the ground.

"Annabeth, what's wrong?!"

She looked up at with with her gray eyes, I could see in them, fear, I immediately got alarmed. I picked her up bridal style and set her on my bed.

"Annabeth, what's the matter?!"

All she did was hug me and sob harder.

I held her and pulled her close.

"Annabeth," I stroked her hair

"it's alright I'm here, we're fine"

She looked up and kissed me, hard. She then pulled away, stared into my eyes for a minute and said.

"I love you, Percy."

I smiled.

"I love you too, Annabeth"

We cuddled for a little bit and I stroked her hair, until we fell asleep.

Annabeth's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and looked over at Percy, he was still asleep. I smiled and stroked his cheek.

"Mmhmph.." he moaned

I laughed and he opened his eyes.

"Well hello there wise girl" he winked at me. I laughed again.

"Hi, seaweed brain" I said laughing.

"And since when did my wise girl start looking so good at this time of day?"

I rolled my eyes.

"You're SUCH a seaweed brain."

"Seaweediest of the seaweeds?" He asked smirking

"Yes 'seaweediest of the seaweeds' kelp face." I laughed rolling my eyes again.

"We should get up we only have a half an hour til' breakfast"

"Awww!!" He yelled wrapping his arms around me to keep me from getting up.

"Perrrcccyyyy!!! Let goooo!!!"I whisper yelled trying to wriggle free.

"Noooooo aaannnnaaabbbeeeetttthhh!!" He yelled, I laughed and managed to get free, and started sprinting around the room.

"But Wiiiisssseeeee giiiirrrrllll!!!!"

"Whaaaaaattttt????"

"Dddoooonnntttt lleeeaaavvvvee"
"But I hhhaaavvveee toooooo!!!" I laughed walking out the door and back to my cabin, leaving Percy hanging half on half off the bed.

Percy's P.O.V.

Annabeth was right, we did have breakfast in half an hour. Ughh... I get dressed and head down to the dining pavilion. I have a little some special planned for Annabeth today. I head in to get some breakfast and after getting and making an offering to Poseidon I walk past Annabeth on my way there and lean down to whisper

"Meet me at the beach after breakfast... and bring a swimsuit'

Then I smirk and walk to my table, eat my food and go to the beach and start swimming. A few minutes later I saw Annabeth sprinting towards the beach and I sent a wave to pick her a and bring her to me, as I did so we went underwater and I made a bubble.

"Your head is full of kelp you know that?"

"I sure did" I said and I went in to tickle her and she laughed hysterically.

"Percy stop! Hahahah!"

"Never!!"

I tickled her for a few more minutes while thinking about proposing to her. After all we were 24, lived in a new camp she had the Hephaestus cabin build named Camp Demigod, and we've been dating for 8 years so, why not?

When she had finally calmed down I made a serious face.

"Hey, um, I need to ask you something.."

"Yeah?" She asked looking worried.

I took the bubble up to the surface and we dried off on the beach.

"Something you wanted to say, Percy?"

And with that I got down on one knee pulled out a black velvety box opened it and said;

"Annabeth Chase, we have been on so many quests, and um, I love you so much that, uh, um, I was wondering, Would you make me the happiest seaweed brain on earth and marry me?"

AHA SUSPENSE FOR YOU!! Ahem sorry... anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter more on the way!