Percy

It was Christmas.

Does that not explain all of the insanity of Christmas this year?

Nope, I guess not.

I'll start from the beginning then.

~few days before Christmas~
Third person~

Percy was following Annabeth around holding baby Bianca and begging her to throw a Christmas party.

"Please!?" He begged.

"No." Annabeth replied, a faint smirk on her face.

Percy looked down at Bianca.

"Do you want a Chwismath party?" He asked the baby.

"Gahh!"she squealed, smiling.

"Bianca wants one!"

"Fine! Christmas Party! Yes! You can have one!"

Percy put down Bianca and did a dance, little did he know Bianca was getting up to take hey first steps. Annabeth turned around in time to see it.

"Percy! Percy look!" She said rushing over to him and pointing to Bianca.

He looked over and bounded upstairs to get the camera.

Percy practically jumps down the staircase and takes a video of Bianca while she's still walking, she falls and Annabeth rushes to pick her up.

Annabeth is practically jumping up and down, smiling like an idiot.

"Now to prep for that party..." Percy said to Annabeth, smirking.

"Keep dreaming, sweetheart." She said with Bianca in her arms, patted his cheek and walked upstairs.

~Later That Night~

"Annabeth! It's almost time for the party, are you ready?" Percy shouted upstairs.

"Coming!" He heard Annabeth shout.

She came down dressed in a slim fitting turquoise dress and black pumps. He studdied her for a moment before saying, "You look gorgeous!"

Annabeth blushed, "You look handsome yourself now don't you."

DING DONG!

Percy sprints to the door to let in Jason and Piper.

"Hey peoples come on in!" Percy opens the door wider to let them in.

"Hi!" Piper waves and hugs both Percy and Annabeth, Jason "Bro Hugs" Percy and hugs Annabeth.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Jason asks.

"Everything is great, how's it with you guys?" Percy answered.

A/N: everyone is married in this fanfiction.

Piper and Jason exchange looks before Piper anounces, "I'm pregnant!"

Annabeth surges forward and envelopes her in a hug, "Pipes that's great!"

~At Le Party~

Everyone was a great time, Jason with Piper, Leo with Calypso, Will Solace with Nico ~Solangelo~, Hazel and Frank, they were all having a good time.

Percy's P.O.V.

I was walking around and socializing with people when i noticed that Will and Nico were gone. I walked around the first floor and turned a corner... Will and Nico were making out, i snapped a pic without the flash so they wouldn't notice. I walked back into where everyone else was and sat down, taking out my phone.

bits of crude language *cough* Nico *cough* beware

Nico

Percy: (Image) Dude why did you not tell me this is adorable i mean come on dude.

Nico: Percy how the fuck did you get that.

Percy: was just walking and turned a corner. much adorableness

Nico: I will slap you shitless

Percy: I wont show anyone please dont unleash your zombies on me.

Nico: Fine.

~Third Person~

Percy continued walking around and socializing.

"Percy!" He heard Annabeth cry.

"Annabeth, what's wrong?" Percy looked worried.

~i will leave you with cliffhanger mwaahhahaha (someone is impatient) hope you enjoyed!~