After the wedding

Percy's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock: 12:00pm is what it read.

Holy Crap!

I looked over at my wise girl in her pajamas sleeping with her head on my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Her eyes opened little by little and she rubbed them.

"Good morning Annabeth Jackson" I said with a smile.

She gave me a sleepy grin and said,

"Why hello Percy Jackson"

I laughed and kissed her

"Mmm" she mumbled. Pulled away.

"Noooooo" she whisper yelled pulling my face back.

I laughed and kissed her again, before getting up to go make breakfast.

I carried her bridal style down the stairs and into the kitchen. I started making omelets and she smiled and said,

"Mm, look that my hot husband making breakfast for me."

I turned around, winked and said

"Look at my gorgeous wife sitting at the table waiting for breakfast."

She threw her head back and laughed.

After I placed breakfast on the table she intertwined her fingers in mine and asked

"So what should we do today?"

"I think we should stay home and watch movies all day."

"That. Sounds. Perfect."

So we curled up on the couch and fell asleep watching The Starving Games. That was one weird movie. Eventually we woke up and I looked at the clock: 6:00pm. Wow we slept for awhile. I got up laying Annabeth down and ordering pizza because I was too lazy to cook. She woke up when the doorbell rang and went and sat at the table waiting for pizza, so I brought some and we ate up.  And decided that we would go to bed.