Wedding day

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Today is the day. The day I marry my seaweed brain.
In the dressing room

"Do I have to?!" I groan

"Yes, now sit still while I fix your hair," Piper chides.

"Ughhh." I sound like a little kid not wanting to go to the grocery store.

"Shh." Hazel says "I need to finish your make up."

"Done!" Piper and Hazel say at the same time.

I look in the mirror and start crying.

"Aww!! What's wrong?!" Piper asks wiping away my tears.

"W-what I-if he says n-no?" I ask sniffling

"Annabeth Chase, you can not possibly think that Kelp head is so full of seaweed as to say no."

"You're right I'm insane to think he would say no." I tried to reassure myself.

Percy's  P.O.V.

So many questions were running through my head.

What is she says no?
What if I don't remember my vows?
What if I mess up?
What of something happens?
What of monsters attack?

Grover eventually had to snap me out of it by saying

"Percyyyyyyy!" He bleated

"Huh? What?" I asked looking around

"Dude, it's time for the ceremony!"

"Sh*t!" I yelled

We all got outside for me to wait for my groomsmen and Annabeth's bridesmaids

The pairings are
Grover and Thalia
Jason and Piper
Frank and Hazel

Last but not least
Leo and Calypso

Then my beautiful bride came walking down the Isle with Chiron by her side. Gods, she looked gorgeous. I smiled at her with tears spilling our of my eyes and she was doing the same. Once she got to the altar I took her hands in mine staring into her gray eyes, I wasn't listening until he said "you may state your vows to each other"

I told her mine

"uhm when I first met you I, uh, thought you were gonna kill me and , uhm, after a couple years I grew to like you and I didn't know if you liked me back but uhm, yeah, I love you, Annabeth."

Now the tears really started spilling out. And she said hers
"Percy," she sighed "Honestly, you really are a seaweed brain sometimes I really wonder how I fell in love with you," she sighed again "but I'm glad we ended up like this otherwise I would probably be in my cabin studying and frustrated because I have nothing better to do, and I really had a crush on you when I first met you, yeah, you annoyed me at first but at age 14 I fell for you, hard. And now here we are." She finished spreading her hands and looking around for emphasis.

"Do you, Perseus Jackson, take Annabeth Chase to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Apollo asked me.

"I do" I said with tears of joy in my eyes

He then turned to Annabeth.

"Do you, Annabeth Chase, take Percy Jackson as your lawfully wedded husband?"

She locked eyes with me, smiled, and said

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

I took her by the waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her into a kiss, our lips moved in sync together, she pulled away and I looked at her with my baby seal eyes and she gave me another peck on the lips as the Ares cabin threw us in the lake and we repeated what we had done oh so long ago.