House shopping

Percy's P.O.V.

I just could not believe it... she actually said yes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                        The next day

I woke up and Annabeth was snuggled against me a sleepy smile on her lips. I kissed her head and whispered "I love you, wise girl"

She mumbled back

"Mmphmm"

I laughed and went to the kitchen to make some blue pancakes for breakfast. She walked in rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Good morning wise girl." I said while keeping my eyes on the food.

"Mm good morning seaweed brain, whatcha making?" And with that she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Oh, you know, the usual blue pancakes"

"Mm sounds nummy"

"Good because they're ready" I told her while placing a stack in front of her. She ate them and went to go get dressed while I finished mine and went to brush my teeth and get ready...

The day of house hunting.

I'm soo excited!

Annabeth's P.O.V.

After breakfast I got up and went to the bedroom to go get ready for looking for houses today with Percy and our demigod real estate agent.

Yes there is a real estate for demigods. It's called Olympian estates.

Once Percy was finished getting ready we got in the car to meet our agent at the first house. On the way there we brainstormed what our dream house would be, so we made a list.

5 bedrooms

4.5 bathrooms

A pool

A basement

A huge kitchen

And Big living rooms

So off we went.

...

Finally we arrived at the first house and here's what happened; we walked inside huge living room, check. Big kitchen, check. We walk upstairs... 2 bedrooms eeekk.... 1 5 baths.... and the worst part is that it smelled like wet dog.

NEXT!

...

The next house was some what better.

Pool: check

Big kitchen/ living room: check

4.5 baths:check

5 bedrooms:check

Basement:check

...

"Perfect!" We both said in unison.

This house was perfect!! Wooden floors.. very nice, it had a sky light and a HUGE back yard and pool! This house would be the perfect place to raise our children someday. Percy picked me up and spun me around in our new home after we had signed the papers for it.

"We have a home!!" He yelled and dropped on the floor pulling me on top of him

"I laughed an rested my head on his chest"

When we woke up there was furniture, must be a gift from the gods, and I was still laying on top of a sleeping Percy.

To wake him up all I had to do was kiss him.

Percy's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it. After we signed the papers for the house it was all ours! Eventually Annabeth and I fell asleep on the floor and I had the best dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream time

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the beach with Annabeth, she was leaning on me and I had my arm around her waist. Our kids were running around on the beach. 2 girls that looked about a year apart and 2 boys about the same. The girls looked 12 and 11 and the boys looked 10 and 9. One boy had jet black hair like mine and gray eyes like Annabeth's. The other had Blond hair and green eyes. One girl had black hair and green eyes and the other had blonde hair and gray eyes.

Then the dream ended

I woke to see Annabeth sitting on top of me her lips on mine and I kissed her back. She pulled away and drew a heart on my chest.

"Annabeth, I had the most amazing dream."

"Oh yeah? Tell me."

So we walked over to the couch and sat down, and I told her of my dream.

"Chiron always said that demigod dreams had meanings" and with that she winked and walked upstairs to check out all the stuff the gods had given us.