Engagement

Annabeth's P.O.V.

"...will you marry me?" Asked a nervous looking Percy

I started crying tears of joy

"OH MY GODS!! YES!!!" I screamed and hugged him tight.

He sighed a sigh of relief and hugged me back and slid the ring on my finger, I looked down and noticed it had, on the inside, engravings on it. They read;

"Your the wise girl to my seaweed brain"

I started crying even harder, it had little diamonds all around a sea green emerald all on a thick golden band

"D-do you like it?" He asked, nervousness flooding his voice.

"I don't like it."

"Oh-"

I take his face in my hands and tell him

"I love it"

And with that we floated to the surface and gathered all of our friends in the poseidon cabin at camp half blood and tell them the news.

"Hey, OK um, we gathered you here today," (haha puns) "to tell you that..."

"WE'RE ENGAGED!!!" I yelled showing them the ring

"OH MY GODS!!!!" They all screamed in unison, enveloping us in a hug which eventually turned into a dog pile.

"Okay okay I get you guys are excited but you need to get off!" I screamed laughing like a mad woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                          Later that day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy and we're just walking around Camp Half-Blood remembering all the good times..

"Hey Percy?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking that... maybe... we should get a house instead of keeping the tiny apartment we have at Camp Demigod"

"Oh ok- wait..."

"What?"

"DOES THIS MEAN YOU WANT KIDS?!?!"he yelled

"Maybe..." I said giving him a meaningful grin

He looked at, me stopped dead in his tracks, picked me up, put me down and planted a kiss on me right then and there. I had always known that, eventually, Percy would want kids, so I thought... why not?it wouldn't hurt to have kids in a few years after we get married.

"Hey Percy, turn around"

"Um okay..." he turned around and I yelled "ATTACK" as I jumped on his back and he fell down and rolled right into a puddle as I yelled 'Perrcccyyy!!!'

He helped me up with a mischievous grin on his face

"What are thinking about, seaweed brain?"

"Ohh... nothing..."

He then picked me up and started running to the ocean and threw me in drenching me

"PERSEUS JACKSON!!!"

"Yes?" He asked as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Come here"

I then judo-flipped him into the ocean and started running away as he got up and chased after me with a crazy grin on his face.

"I'm gonna get you now Annabeth!"

"Never!!!!" I yelled laughing as I ran away. Eventually he caught up to me and raised me over his head and bringing me down far enough to kiss me but not enough for me to be able to get away.

I put my hand on his mouth.

"No kisses until you put me down!"

"But Annabeth!!!"

"Nope" I looked away and put me down.

I turned around and kissed him. Hard. He kissed me back just the same. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground we walked to the car, he put me down in the passenger seat and we drove home.

Thank you for reading and voting if you would like!! Please leave feedback on what I should/shouldn't do! Thanks again and bye my lovelies!!