Rewrite

Hello, everyone!

     So, I already have an original version of Stockholm Syndrome written and fully published, along with a fully published sequel and a third book being written. However, over the years, there have been several different directions I have thought about taking the story, things I wish I could have done, and different ways to polish it up. In the original, the writing was a bit rough because I was still new to writing stories. There are also a lot of plot holes and things that came out of nowhere. I would really like to fix all of that.

    With that being said, I am proud to announce this rewrite!

   There will be similarities in the story line and certain character traits throughout this rewrite, but there will also be some major differences. I hope you all enjoy the differences and the new ways I have decided to present this story.

   WARNING: This story will contain violence, drug use, suicidal thoughts and tendencies, and thoughts of depression. If any chapter contain something triggering, I will make sure to put a trigger warning beforehand. If I do forget, because some of these chapters are written ahead of time, please comment and let me know so I may fix it.

   With that being said, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and I hope you all enjoy the rewrite!

  (Let me know what you like or dislike)