Chapter 4 - Ladies Man

Chapter 4

Ladies Man

~2 days later~

Your POV:

My body jolted as a great bouncing on the foot end of my bed woke me up from my deep sleep. The sun blinded my eyes with its brightness, and I panicked for a second before rubbing my eyes and sitting up, gaining focus on the situation. 

Katie jumped up and down up and down on my bed before finally landing on her bottom, rolling around in my blankets giggling. I sighed in relief then groaned and slapped a hand across my eyes. 

"Katie it's so early why are you in here?" I grumbled. Katie smiled before crawling up the bed, taking a seat next to me. 

"Can you pleaseee play with me and Mark? Pleaseeee," she begged. 

"Mark and I," I corrected.

Sudden pain in my lower half made me grab my stomach and groan. Katie's smile faded and a more worried look was etched across her face. 

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" 

I nodded, getting up and heading to the bathroom. I slipped in and shut the door behind me, locking it. The pain was familiar to me. Mother Nature was here to wreak havoc on my body. Shivers ran down my spine as I remembered HIS words...

"That's fucking disgusting," HE hissed

"It's natural... I can't do anything about it..."

"I don't care. Stay away from me until it's over."

"You don't want to be near me for a week?"

"You heard what I said. Wash the sheets and get the fuck out. Come back when you're done."

"But-"

"Get. Out. Now. If you don't, I'll throw you out myself."

I shook my head rapidly, enough to get very dizzy in an attempt to make the memory go away. It was natural. HE wanted plastic. HE wanted perfect. 

I replaced my underwear and put on a pad before making my way to the kitchen and sat down at the bar. I folded my arms and rested my head in them. I sat still for a moment before a light tap on my shoulder made me jump and lift my head. I hadn't even realized Mark was in the kitchen making breakfast. If I wasn't in so much pain I would have laughed.

 He wore a silly Batman apron, a white shirt with blue and green designs, grey shorts, and held a spatula in one hand. The smell of pancakes floated through the kitchen. 

"Oops, sorry to jump you. Good morning (Y/N)," He said happily before pausing a moment and looking at my face. "Jeez, you look really pale. Are you feeling ok?" He asked, slowly raising his empty hand and resting it on my forehead, feeling my temperature. I nodded. 

"I'm ok... it's just... um..." I shook my head. It would be embarrassing to tell him. He moved his hand off my forehead and stared at me for a moment before his eyes lit up. 

"Ahh, I know. That time of the month, huh?"

My eyes widened. "How did you know?" 

He chuckled and turned back to his skillet, flipping the pancakes with ease. "You think I've never been around women before? Well, missy, you are certainly wrong," he stated. I rolled my eyes at him and rested my head in my arms once again. I got annoyed really easily during these times. 

"Sit up, beautiful. You need to eat something," he persuaded, placing a large plate of pancakes in front of me before calling to Katie. I stared at the plate before looking back to Mark who was flipping more pancakes.