ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ [ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ]

"D-Dazai

"D-Dazai... stop... i-it's too early to be– ahh.. d-doing this," you moaned breathily as your boyfriend, Dazai kissed your neck lovingly and gently rubbed his hand across the inside of your thigh. 

"Hmm... you smell so good, (Y/N)," he whispered into your ear, causing goosebumps to be sent across your whole body. Your moans and whimpers escaped your soft lips involuntarily as he tickled your skin with his lips and the tips of his fingers. The fact that you were both in the elevator on the way up to the office floor at the Armed Detective Agency was making you quite nervous, yet even more thrilled thinking about being caught any second. 

His lips trailed further down your neck and to your collarbone, he opened up the top few buttons on your shirt to reveal more of your chest– kissing and sucking on the more available skin. Soft pink love bites were left behind as he scavenged for more skin on your body, the pink marks quickly fading into a deep red that would be noticeable. A few more gasps let themselves out of your throat, making Dazai smirk in excitement from hearing them. 

Ding!

"D-Dazai, we're here," you moaned, pushing him away to stop, yet he kept going. 

"Dazai!" You yelped, your heart beating faster as the doors began to open, he continued to breathe heavily against your ear as he found his way up below it, nibbling your ear lobe. Your heart raced faster than ever before, your womanhood becoming even wetter than it already was from being seconds away to being caught in the act. You attempted pushing him off harder, but your arms and legs failed to work with you from the pleasurable sensation running through you. You could hear a faint chuckle from him as he was still kissing your neck, now gliding his hand over your slit and smirking as he felt how wet you already were. 

"S-Shit...!" You gasped, already feeling your climax approaching as he roughly pressed his middle finger against your clit. Your pants grew stronger and everything felt as if it was going in slow motion.

Before you knew it, he pushed himself off of you, buttoned your shirt back up, brushed your skirt down, and stood you up straight as the elevator door opened all the way. Your eyes widened and you coughed, worrying about the hickeys on your neck, though he smiled and pointed to his own neck, causing you to look down. You noticed he put a thin scarf around your neck loosely, but it was just enough to cover up the bruised marks he left behind.

Was he planning to do this the whole time? 

The thought honestly pissed you off, but you held the anger inside of you and put a smile on your face as well, walking out of the elevator to be greeted by the rest of the ADA. You went to your desk and let out a puff of air in frustration, mostly over how you didn't get to finish but also because he planned to do that since the beginning. The moment you sat down at your desk, you could feel just how soaking wet you were. It was extremely embarrassing, which only furthered your anger towards Dazai....... then you got an idea. You grinned mischievously and turned towards your boyfriend, he instantly noticed you and waved happily with a dorky smile plastered on his face. He could practically see the steam blowing out of your ears, so his eyes opened from smiling and he stared at you nonchalantly.