ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ᴀ-ᴢ

While I finish making the Soukoku oneshot, here's an (NSFW) A-Z headcanon for Dazai! I'll be doing an ADA! Dazai and a Mafia! Dazai separately. 

Credits to the creator for this A-Z headcanon game: fairy-tale-babes on Tumblr

Reminder: this will be an x Neutral! Reader (for any gender)

Enjoy <3

******

ADA! Dazai

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Dazai is very caring and needy for cuddles after an intimate round (or maybe a few rounds) of sex. He loves to kiss you all over as you're falling asleep in his arms. He might play with your hair a bit too while you're sleeping (if he's even still awake) and will probably braid random bits of your hair. He'll always make sure you're okay after if he was too rough, kissing any bruises he might've left.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

In all honesty, Dazais favorite body part of his is his neck. He may or may not have a thing for necks, especially ones with a prominent collarbone. Holy hell, collarbones are hot. He melts whenever you kiss the nape of his neck and go down to the crevice of his collarbone. Whenever the two of you are messing around, he finds it hilarious yet sexy at the same time when you pour water into his collarbone and you drink it out of the crevice. 

For you, he loves everything. He adores every body part of yours. You're beautiful <3

Your ass. He loves your ass. 

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Dazai.Loves.Cum. It's so bad... he loves seeing you covered in his white seed, from your face to your toes. He could easily go multiple rounds and cum loads still. You find it slightly strange how he's so intimate and all about sex with you being romantic, yet it always ends up being some kinky shit. 

What's his cum like? Well, it's... a lot. He can cum a lot, let's just say that. Not like the hentai boys that will cum a whole pond, but enough that you laugh about it when your face is completely covered in white. It's a pretty thick and pure white kind of pasty substance, though it does taste really good for some reason. Perhaps it's because he's always eating Japanese food. 

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Once, the door to your room wasn't shut all the way and Dazai had come back from the Armed Detective Agency, he almost shouted an "I'm home!" like he always did when he came home from work, but this time he didn't. He heard you grunt as if you were struggling, so he curiously walked over to your room. In the crack of the door that was slightly open, he saw you trying to shove yourself into a rather... kinky outfit. Dazai gaped at you as you changed into various revealing outfits, getting hard at the sight. So... you guessed it. He totally jerked it while watching you change. He could easily just bust you and end up having sex with you, but there was something about you changing and not knowing he was watching you appealing. 

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

To say the least, very experienced. In almost a bad way since he had sex a lot in his Mafia days and did some... horrible things to people. He definitely knows what he's doing, but he's not as used to the romantic, funny, and cute sex that normal people have since he's so used to the torturing kind of sex that he thought was normal.