ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ [ғʟᴜғғ]

Thank you for the request!! I hope you enjoy this, Anon ツ

The warm sun shone brightly throughout the streets of Yokohama, the sky colored with a rosé pink and subtle orange hues. The star illuminating the sky slowly hid behind the horizon line, the heat radiating from it fading into a comfortable chill as night began to fall, all signs of the suns rays reflecting against the buildings in the heart of the city dimming.

Dazai walked calmy throughout the streets, not a care in the world as he tucked his slender hands in the depths of his coat pockets. The brunet breathed in the crisp breeze as it flew past his chocolate locks, the corners of his lips twitching into a benign smile. 

"Hmm... I can't wait to see my lovely wife," Dazai sighed softly as he strolled past a couple displaying their affection towards each other by holding their hands together tightly, his heart twinging from the exchange as he longed for just that. 

The walk home turned from soothing into depressing with the blink of an eye as he had missed you, his legs picking up the pace to get home faster. Oh, how he had longed for you the whole day, his body craving yours from the lack of warm embraces and kisses against his cheek or your blinding white smile displayed for him and him only as the two of you laid together on the couch. Just the thought of it sent his heart racing and cheeks flushing to a deep red. 

As if the universe was listening, his phone buzzed against his hand which resided in his pocket, flinching from the sudden vibration and pulling himself out of his thoughts. He fished for his phone, looking at the caller ID and not wasting a single breath and answered immediately. 

"H-Hah... Dazai, are you almost home?"

"(Y/N)...? Are you alright?"

The instant Dazai heard your panting from the phone, his heart sunk in his chest, his pace picking up once more to get home as he already knew something was wrong. 

"N-No... I've thrown up th-three times now.... god, I feel so sick," you wheezed against the phone, your sharp breaths stinging Dazai, goosebumps being sent across his skin. 

"I'll be home in 5 minutes, my love... hang in there," the brunet hurriedly assured you, almost beginning to sprint as he was walking so fast. 

There was no need to respond as you had hung up, Dazai pocketed his phone and hastened to get home to you as soon as possible. Thoughts sped into his mind and were to no avail in assuring himself. You were sick and you needed him. 

He didn't care anymore as he began to run, eyes of passerby's all on him, murmurs escaping their lips as he sprinted by, dodging walking citizens while he rushed through the crowd. A few "watch it!"'s and "hey!"'s were here and there as Dazai accidentally bumped into a few people along the way, a short "sorry" and apologetic smile directed their way.