ᴄʜᴜᴜʏᴀ x ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ [ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ]

This was requested by the lovely @bxkudeku !

I hope you enjoy ;)

Aching pain shot through Chuuya's legs and arms as he stepped through his apartment door, leaning against the doorframe as he kicked off his shoes. 

"Chuuyaaaaa~"

The brunet man slid his fingers across Chuuya's slim waist where his slowly unbuttoning vest laid. The short man's whole body shivered from his lover's needy touch, a faint moan escaping his lips. His mind felt so foggy and empty that he didn't care anymore as he turned to face the taller man, wrapping his arms around his neck and stood on his tip-toes, bringing his own lips to the others. 

The two locked a kiss, heavily panting against each other like dogs in heat as they desperately smacked their lips against each other. The smell of alcohol stung both of their noses, the brunets breath a strong whiskey while Chuuya's was a fruity wine. Dazai rushed to slide his beige coat off along with his already unbuttoned vest and undershirt. Chuuya did the same as he struggled to unbutton his vest all the way down with one hand while the other gripped onto Dazai's chocolate-brown locks. 

The brunet man chuckled roughly into the kiss, breaking the exchange with a string of saliva attaching the two. His hands made its way to Nakahara's vest and undid it for him, the ginger watching his slender fingers expertly remove the buttons from the slits. 

Once the buttons came undone, they both locked eyes, cerulean meeting melting chestnut-colored orbs. The short man drunkenly chuckled from the sight, wiping the saliva dripping down the corner of his lips off with his thumb, Dazai taking his digit and placing it against his own lips. He smirked slyly and popped Chuuya's thumb into his mouth, sucking on it softly. 

The ginger laughed once again, his thumb tingling as Dazai's wet tongue swept across it, teeth grazing it ever so lightly. The other man seemed fairly dominant as he sucked on his thumb like a baby, but he already knew this would all change the moment Chuuya did the most favored thing of Dazai's.

The ginger pulled on his thumb, signaling for release, so Dazai did just that with a small pop. The brunet looked at him curiously, eyes widening as the other pressed his body flush against him. Chuuya's finger trickled against the seam on Dazai's ass, his digit digging into the crevice softly as his lips made its way up to his blaring red ear, nibbling the tip softly. Dazai had obviously bent down, his knees prepared to buckle as he was losing all kinds of strength from his boyfriend's action. 

"A-Ahh..." Dazai moaned breathlessly, a smirk forming on Chuuya's lips from his success. 

It was extremely rare for Dazai to be a moaning mess under Chuuya. The only time the ginger was able to witness this state was when they were both blackout drunk and horny as hell. This typically only happened if they both had a rough day at their separate jobs and met up at a bar to have a few drinks, which would always turn into far too many. The 6 shots of tequila and 3 glasses of wine that Chuuya had chugged down definitely resulted in a blackout drunk state. Same goes for Dazai who had about 4 glasses of whiskey and 2 tequila shots as well, the poor suicidal maniac was stumbling on the way out of the rundown bar while Chuuya was forced to help him stand properly. The ginger was drunk as well, but not to the point of forgetting how to walk.