Chapter 8- Fake Judgement

'I wanted to make another chapter because I had inspiration. Hope you enjoy!'

America sat across Russia. "So tell me, what happened?" Russia laughed akwardly "So now you are my therapist?" America rolled his eyes "I ain't nobody's therapist. I just care about you and your worries! Now can you please tell me?" Russia sighed. He knew this would end up either in a fight, or him telling America, but he didn't want to do neither of those. So he chose to do something else "Look, I just.. as you know I'm not the most likable country. Not many people even want to look at me. You know what I mean, you've been discussing it with everyone." America looked embarrassed "Oh so you heard all of that.. Hehe, sorry I was wrong" He seemed like he ment it. "It's alright, I know you regret it. Anyways, basically the only people I was 'hanging out' with were my sisters. So IIII... Am not used to people, at all" He hid his face a little and looked away, like he just said something bad or embarrassing. He knew he lied about why he was upset, but what he said was true. He felt uncomfortable with other people and was very shy just because he wasn't used to being friends with anyone. America hugged him, worried about him. "Oh Russ, I didn't know! Do you want me to help you in any way?" Russia pushed him away slightly so America got the point and let go of him. "I guess. I have no idea how you're going to do that but, if it's no big deal, if you want" he said in a quiet and low voice. "So that's all? Nothing I said or something?" Russia looked at him "Yes, that's the only thing". America sighed in relief and wiped his non-existing sweat. "Phew, thank God it's nothing too hard to deal with! And also thanks, for opening up". Russia smiled. "Thank you for caring, you really didn't have a reason for it". America gave him an 'Are you serious?' look. "What do you mean? You're my friend! If I don't care about you then who can I care about in this world?" Russia chuckled. "Well, you can always care for your family. Or a better friend of yours" America smiled at him. "Don't say that, I care and will always care about you as much as everyone else!" "It sounds like we've been friends for years even though not even a week ago we couldn't stand a minute without fighting. Am I the only one weirded out by that?" America's smile faded. "I know, I just thought it would be better if we forget about all that. We both didn't know eachother at all, so it's best if we just act like non of that ever happened. Besides, you're really nice and I'm glad to be your friend. Isn't it a good idea?" "If you say so" replied Russia. The two countries smiled at eachother and then America put his armchair next to Russia's. He finished his coffee and then him and Russia went to the walkie talkie to see what they could do.

They tried one more time to see if it worked, but as they expected no answear. Then Russia asked America to try and talk to it. "You don't know how to use it?" Asked America. Russia said akwardly "No I don't, that's why I'm asking you". America looked at Russia straight in the eyes. "Why are you uncomfortable saying that to me?" Suddenly said America. "What?" "Why are you uncomfortable saying that to me? You acted like you said something weird". Russia took a step back. "What do you mean? What did I say?" America sighed. "Man, be serious. You were uncomfortable. I just want to know why, so that I can help you stop that thought. And it's not only now, most of the time you act like I'm judging you about everything. Please just tell me how you feel". Russia stayed quiet and looked like he was trying to think of what to say so that he can escape that situation. "I'm serious America, I'm really not uncomfortable!" America got angry. "Dude!" "What!?" "You asked me to help you so you can feel better but you are just making it harder for me! Why won't you just tell me how you feel?!" Russia took a step closer to America. "I told you I don't feel anything, what's your problem??" "Bullshit you don't feel anything! I've proven you a thousand times that I can understand wether you are okay or not!" Russia snapped. "WELL MAYBE I JUST WANT TO KEEP SOME STUFF TO MYSELF, SO STOP FUCKING BOTHERING ME YOU ANNOYING BASTARD!"

                    ............

Silence followed and America seemed hurt. He started tearing up. "And I thought that we were friends". Russia's expression changed from angry to surprise. "What? No no! I'm sorry I didn't mean to say tha-" America turned around "It's fine, I'll leave you alone. I won't annoy you anymore" he said and started walking to the kitchen. "But-" "Just stop". America went inside and Russia was left alone in the 'living room'. He stood there while he felt a tear rolling down his emotionless face. He sniffed quietly and went to the bedroom and closed the door. 'Why do I have to be such a big fucking screw-up all the time? He hates me. He fucking hates me and it's all my fault. And not only he, but everyone else. He was wrong saying that I am nice and a good friend.' he thought and lay on his bed, silently crying.

America sat on one of the chair that were in the kitchen next to a table. He grabbed a few tissues and wiped his tears. He thought he had just lost a friend. He knew he wasn't the most stable person but he wanted to help him. Maybe he was a bit harsh on him too. And a bit pushing. He was confused and was questioning what had just happened. 'That's it.. he hates me. I know how this will continue. We won't talk to eachother and all the days will pass by in pure akwardness. And I thought he was my friend! I actually liked him a lot, there was something about him, something special.. Was it my fault? Or was it his? He probably wishes he had never met me-" America's thought got interrupted by a small sniff. Then another one. And another one. It sounded like someone was  crying. Was Russia crying? He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He left the kitchen and went to the bedroom's door. He listened closely and heard someone talking. He couldn't make out everything but managed to get something. " Ιτς αλλ mαγ fαυλτ.... ωηατ ηανε Ι dοηε.. ηε ηατες mε, ηε ηατες mε.." He felt something weird in his stomach, guilt. He wasn't sure why. It wasn't all America's fault. "........ Russia?" The mumbling stopped and silence followed. America opened the door slowly to a dark room. The only light source was from the light of the living room. He opened the door fully. "Russia, are you okay? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted like that" America couldn't see almost anything. Only some part of Russia's bed and Russia, curled up on the side of the bed with his legs close to his chest.
                         ...
"I know that you were just angry, I just overrated. I know you didn't mean it"
                        ...
             "Or did you?"

At the moment Russia heard that, he looked at America. He had tears in his eyes. "N-no, I would never. I s-swear it was an a-accident." "Are you sure?" "Yes. I know I'm cold and emotionless but I wouldn't do such thing to the only friend I have." America smiled. "So we're still friends?". Russia forced a smile. "If you want to.."  America took a few steps forward and then suddenly jumped into Russia, hugging him.  "ugh-!" Russia got caught off guard, but then hugged back tightly. The two hugged like they wouldn't live tomorrow. They were happy, but each one for a different reason. They were both blushing and didn't want to break the hug, so they just stayed like that, until somebody finally opened his mouth.

                 "I'm sorry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy moly, two chapter in two days and both of them 1000 words+! I'm overeating but whatevs XD. I've notished that I've been writing too much about what Russia thinks, does etc so the next chapter will probably be only for America or at least most of it. Oh, and, please tell me if it's enjoyable reading about the things Russia goes through. Should I write more or less about it? And I think I made Russia a little too sensitive ;-; tell me your thoughts. Anyways, see you on the next chapter!

Αντίο!