Chapter 16- And I thought things were okay now

'This chapter contains homophobia so anyone who is uncomfortable with it, don't read'

America and Russia waved goodbye and America got trapped in his house with Canada and Australia. 'Oh great..' He turned around and went upstairs again to see what his brothers were doing. Once he got up the stairs they were both smirking at him. "I hate you" he said jokingly. 
Australia started laughing again but Canada kept in his laughter.

C:So America.. since when?
A:What since when?
Au:Since when did you start fuccin' with the slav?
A:SHUT UP GUYS
C:Since when!!
A:Since whenever I want to!
Au: Aaw c'mon bro, tell uuuus~!
A:First of all it's non of your business! Second of all if you don't freaking delete whatever you recorded I swear to GOD I will break your damn phone!
Au: Well it's not our fault you couldn't hold your bone-!

Australia couldn't finish his sentence and America tackled him to the ground. "DON'T YOU DARE FINISH WHAT YOU SAID". Australia started laughing again and so did Canada. America slowly got off him, looking angry, and waited for his brothers to stop laughing. When they did he turned to Canada. "Give your phone". Canada looked at him confused. "What? Why?" "You recorded it! I know you won't do it yourself so I have to do it instead." Canada eyeolled. He put his hand in his left pocket, grabbed his phone and handed it to America. "Like you'll find my password anyway". America gave him an 'are you serious?' look. He opened Canada's phone and started typing in his code. "U-K-R-A-I-N-E-♥️" Canada's phone then unlocked. Canada looked lost and confused, blushing a little too. Australia started laughing once again. "H-how??". America smirked. "C'mon bro, everybody has noticed how you look at her from time to time". Canada huffed "Just don't tell dad." "And you don't tell dad about me and Russ. Neither of you two!". Canada smirked "'Russ'? Really?" America eyeolled "Yes really" "But weren't you the one that hated him the most?" "Yeah but things happened and.. we're dating". Canada frowned "I don't even know what you find in this guy. He's a jerk, he's mean, he has no friends and comes from a bad family. I don't support you." America tensed up a little "Watch your mouth Canada. And you have a crush on Ukraine." "Well Ukraine is something else! She's not like Russia!... Okay maybe she is a little, but still. You can't compare these two" "Yes I can. Anyways, Russia just had some issues, so we talked through them and now he's pretty okay. You should try to hang out with him" "I don't know bro, he didn't look any different. And besides, we can't just forget the things he did to us! Like the fact that he used to bully Australia-" "In second grade." "A-and that time he invited us to his birthday party but it ended up being a prank-" "he apologized afterwards" "or that time he almost killed you in a bar fight!" "I started it." Canada looked annoyed. "Well then. If you want to just forget the thing he has done and go to his side, then do it! I don't care! I don't care if you end up depressed and in an abusive relationship! If you do, don't come running here for help! I am warning you America for the last time, break up with him or you'll end up like him. A depressed jerk with no friends." America was speechless. He looked at Canada with his eyes wide open. He couldn't believe what he just heard. "C-Canada, what's this all abou-" "Will you or will you not take this opportunity  and break up with him before it's too late?" America thought before answearing. He sighed "Canada wether you like it or not I'm not breaking up with him. If you don't 'accept' it, it's ok, just don't act so butthurt over it. If it ends up like you say and things don't go well we'll just break up. That's why people don't imedietly get married in the first place. Just, please, respect my dicision." America said in a sad tone. Canada hesitated to look at him. "Come on Australia, let's get out of here.." he said and went to grab Australia's hand to forcefully get him to follow him. Australia seemed scared, he had even teared up a little. He was confused and couldn't even recognize his own brother. So did America.