Chapter 20- Canada's changing

'A friend of mine read the nsfw chapter and I want to kermit suicide'

All four of them were sitting on the bench. "So Canada, what did you want to tell us" asked America. Canada hesitated to speak at first, but he just frowned and got himself to talk. "About your realationship". 'Oh crap, here we again' thought Russia. "I've been a little unfair towards Russia." Canada said and turned to Australia to make sure he said the right thing. Australia smiled and nodded. When Russia heard it he got surprised. "Really?". Canada eyerolled. "I guess. If you can prove yourself I'll stop bugging you." "And how do I prove myself..?". He thought for a bit. "Maybee.. hey, why don't we just go chat a bit? Us two?". "Sure..". Canada got up and looked around to find a good place for them to talk things out. Russia got up too and since Canada wasn't finding anything he interrupted him. "We can just take a walk while talking" he said. "I guess you're right. Let's go." He then pointed at America and Australia. "But you two stay here and don't eavesdrop us!". "Look who's talking-" said America and Australia snickered. "What was that?" Asked Canada. "Nothing! You two go, we won't stay here 'til dawn" replied America and motioned them to go, so this is what they did.

After one and a half minutes of awkward walking Russia finally spoke. "Are we gonna talk or something?" "Yeah, we will. Just making sure that the others can't hear us". "Why so desperate?". Canada stopped walking and turned to him. "I know what you're up to, you fucking commie". 'Oh God, so this is how it'll go.. stay strong Russia, you can do this.' "Really? Because I don't know what I'm up to. Also don't call me commie since I became a capitalist country over a decade ago." Canada raised an eyebrow "You want to play smart? Well hear that. I catch you doing anything funny and I'm murdering you. I am not messing around. You got that?". Russia sighed. "Canada I know you don't really trust me and all that, but you are just being ridiculous. You are being more toxic than I could ever be in your imagination. And didn't you say you'd 'give me a chance'? Well I don't know if you've figured, but you are not giving me a chance, but rather threatening me.". Canada made a very serious eye contact, which made Russia more uncomfortable. "I don't just 'not really trust you', I have no trust in you at all. And how am I being more toxic? I'm just protecting everybody from you! Also about the chance thing, I don't care. You had a chance all these years and never showed any good. And don't give me that 'I changed while I was in the bunker' crap, your terrible personality could never change so quickly." Russia was hurt. "I could still have a terrible personality, but God damn it I don't talk to people like that in their face! You are being toxic, really toxic. You think America wouldn't tell me what happened right after I left your house yesterday? He did, and he told me how horribly you were treating him. You've changed so much these days and then you're commenting on how I changed. Look at you! I'm done speaking to you. And if I catch you doing something to America or anyone in general like how you treat me, you've got a big storm coming". Russia didn't let Canada answear, or even react, and he went back to Australia and America with a fast pace. Canada just stood there, trying to process what has just happened. "I.. I am toxic. How could I do this?" He had a lot of thinking to do.

He started going back with a slow walk, looking down. Once he got back to the other 3 countries they all looked worried at him. "Canada are you okay??" "What happened?" "Why are you sad?" "Did Russia do something?". Everybody was asking questions but Russia, who just sat in the edge of the bench silent, looking down aswell. "Calm down, I'm fine. Can we go home?". The two stopped in surprise. "Eeh.. sure" said Australia. He looked around to see where the way was for their house. "Should we call an uber? It's really far" asked Australia when he realised the way home. "Yeah cause your lazy ass can't walk" said America jokingly. Australia snickered. "It sure can't! I'm calling one". "Russ you want to come to? It's a long way to your house.". Russia was spaced out so he didn't reply. America waved his hand infront of Russia's face to get his attention, and succeeded. Russia blinked furiously for a few seconds and then looked at America. "Sorry, what was that? I spaced out." America eyerolled. "We're calling an uber. Wanna come with us to drop you home?". "My house is the exact opposite direction of yours, it'll be twice the money and twice the destination. Are you sure?". America shrugged. "Well I don't mind. Do you Australia?" "Nope I'm good." He said while calling the uber on his phone. "Canada?". Canada didn't reply, his soul was lost into the abyss. "Mhm I see. Everybody's fine with it, so you can come." "Okay, but I'll pay." He said while getting up from the bench. After a few minutes the uber arrived and everybody got in. They told the driver their destinations and Russia paid (ouch,that must have hurt).