Chapter 15- A spark of hope

'Γιώργο εδώ έχει ματσ μουτσ οπότε άμα θες ξεπέρασε το chapter'

The next day was rather quiet. Britain and France had left the house the previous day and the three brothers had a lot of work to do. America at the moment was signing some papers to accept Kinder eggs in his country, big deal. He finally finished the last page out of 7 and let out a big sign. He slammed his head into his desk because he had been working on those damn papers for hours and he got tired. Then, he looked at the clock. '10:29'. Great, he was working for 2 hours for freaking Kinder eggs. He wanted to take a small break and eat something so he went to the kitchen downstairs. He opened the fridge and the only things in there were tomatoes, some leftover salad and milk. It was too early for a salad so he closed the fridge to search for something else. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He wasn't expecting visitors so who could it be? Canada and Australia were working at the moment, so it couldn't have been one of their friends. Could it maybe be Britain and France? America figured it would be better to actually see who it is, rather than just blindly guess.

He lazily went to the door and opened it. Though what he saw left him dumb-founded. At the doorstep of his house was Russia holding a bouquet full of white, red and blue flowers and what seemed like a present. America was speechless and a blushing mess. Russia, who was expecting a reaction, akwardly said "I-I noticed you weren't a-at your best yesterday, so I f-figured I would pay you a visit". Russia hadn't done this before and felt super embarrassed, since America was just staring him. America finally found the words to talk to him. "What's all this??". Russia laughed akwardly "I brought you some flowers and.. some Russian food since you seemed to like it." America facepalmed. "No, I mean why?". "Oh, I just thought it would make your mood, since when I tried talking to you, you seemed upset. I don't usually do that sort of romantic stuff, but I thought it would be nice." Russia handed the stuff to America with a smile, hoping that what he did would cheer him up. "Can I come in?". America sighed "Sure..". He then let Russia inside. What would his father think though? But then again what Canada told him seemed promising. But his father told him he would do something bad to him.. but he didn't do anything bad to Canada though. America was confused and didn't know what to think. 'I'll just... See how things go and act from there..'.

Russia got inside and sat on the couch that was in the living room. America got in too and closed the door with his leg by pushing it. He then placed the stuff Russia got for him on the table next to the door. He felt guilt slowly rising up. He went to the living and sat on the couch with Russia, keeping some distance between them. "So, do you want to tell me what got into you yesterday? You seemed really pissed off". America thought for a second, while looking into the abyss. "Just things..". "Do you mind telling me? Or do you feel uncomfortable?". America seemed like he had a difficulty talking and that weirded Russia out a bit. "No its- it's that.. that I'm uncomfortable.. I just-; idk..". America then felt two arms wrapping around him and he almost jumped. He looked at Russia with an annoyed expression. "What are you doing? Let go of me!" "What? Why?" America pushed Russia away and stood up from the couch. Russia was confused. "What's wrong? Did I say something bad?". America facepalmed again and said almost silently "why do you have to make it so hard Russia.." "What?". "You didn't! You didn't do anything bad!". Russia was even more confused. "Then? What's wrong?". America inhaled and exhaled loudly and sat back down on the couch. "Nothing". Russia was trying to think if ways to make America feel better, but no luck.. then he got an idea. It probably wouldn't work, but he had to try. He put his hand under America's chin and made him look at him in the eyes, both him and the shorter country blushing. Then he leaned in for a kiss. America almost gave in, but pulled away at the last moment. "Oh gawd, why do you want to make it so difficult?". Russia thought for a second. What was wrong? Did he do something? "Make what so difficult?". America kinda just whined, but not really. "Look Russia, I just don't want to talk to you.." "But why! You keep saying that you don't want to talk to me but don't tell me why!". "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" yelled America and went to his room. Russia sighed. "Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a child".

Russia started going up the stairs to American's room, thinking of what to say to calm him down. Then he saw Canada and Australia having a chat next to a locked door. They seemed worried. Russia didn't get to say anything and they imedietly yelled at him.

A:Did you cause this??
R:It's complicated
A: Complicated? America was raging!
C:And now he won't even talk to us
R:Is the door locked?
C:No, but we don't want to enter without permission

Russia pushed the two other countries slightly to get in the room. Australia stops him.

A:Woah mate, where do you think you're going?
R: Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
C:Are you sure?
R:Yes
C:If you do anything weird, you will wake up in the hospital.
R: Calm down, I won't. 'wtf chill'

The two gave him dirty looks but let him get in.

Russia entered the room silently and saw America laying on his bed, with his head buried into his pillow. "Hey..". "It's rude to enter someone's room without asking them" said America with his face still buried in the pillow. Russia chuckled and closed the door behind him. "Well at least I don't kick the door open like someone else in this room". Russia could hear a small chuckle from America, so he knew he wasn't really angry. He sat on America's bed but didn't say anything. He held America and brought him into a tight hug. He felt him tense up. He tried to get out of the hug but it was too tight so he couldn't. "What are you doing! Let me go". Russia didn't talk or look at him. He just waited for him to calm down. "Russia! Stop it!" After about a minute of America fighting, he finally calmed down and let Russia hug him. Russia started slowly rubbing his back until he was fully calmed down. "Are you okay now?" "Mmm.." said America. Russia finally let go of him America sat on his bed. "What's wrong?" "My dad.." Russia didn't expect this being the problem. "UK right?" "Or Britain.." "What about him?". America stayed silent for a moment. "He told me the things I told you yesterday, he made me believe them.. and when I told him that we talked he threatened me and told me not to talk to you again. Or, not even be close to you again.." Russia was surprised. UK? That tea-drinking dude that would always dress up like we live in the 90s and would yell at his children for swearing, threatened America? That UK? "Threatened you? How?" America looked down. "He told me he would beat me up.. Well not exactly that, but something similar" Russia was filled with anger. That's totally illegal! "That bastard. Has he done anything to you until now?". "Only once, he punched me and blacked my one eye". 'If I ever see that asshole again I will beat him up, I swear'. Russia hugged America again and this time he hugged back.  "If he ever does anything funny to you tell me, okay? I will handle it". "Okay Russ, I trust you. But please don't be too aggressive, he's still my dad". "Mhm. Don't ever worry, he will never get between us" "He can't get between us. I love you" and with that sentence he smashed their lips together, making the taller country fall on his back on the bed and the shorter being on top of him. The shorter country kept kissing the other, with each kiss being more passionate than the other. Then he went down a level and started kissing his neck. And without a warning, he bit his neck and made the taller moan. "A-America this isn't-" he kissed him hard on the lips to shut him up. "Shut up, I want you~". He bit the taller country's lips to make him open his mouth more and force his tongue in. Russia finally pulled away before anything else happened. "America this s-seriously is not the time.." "Aw, why? Scared of what I might do to you~?". Russia was as red as his flag. "C-Canada and Australia are right outside the door" "Wait, what?"

America got off of Russia and went to the door. He opened it and found his two brothers recording with their phone the whole situation. "What the fuck guys!?". The two started laughing their ass off while America was yelling at them. Russia eventually got out of the room too, still with a blush across his face. "What happened? Why are they laughing?" "They recorded us!" Russia blushed even more and he had to cover his face with his ushanka. America eyerolled. "Watevs, I'll get them to delete it eventually. Do you maybe wanna see a movie later?". "Sure, what about at 8?". "Sounds nice Russ, see you then." They waved at eachother and Russia left, going back at his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know how I managed to write this chapter, I'm bad at these sort of things XD. Anywho hope you liked it. See you on the next chapter!

Αντίο!