Do you?

He hated to say this, He really did, but Gotham is hell when you're a street rat. It's the unspoken rule, you don't live in Gotham. But, of course, with Nicos luck that's exactly where he ended up. He didn't know why he left camp, he just panicked. Most of the campers wanted him gone anyway, but he didn't mean for his panic to make him leave Will.

Will.

He must be going out of his mind worrying about him. Though Nico hoped he wasn't, he needs his rest with everything he has going on already. He wanted nothing more than to cuddle up next to him and fall asleep at the campfire.

But he wasn't there. He was in the middle of the worst city to be in when you don't have a place to sleep, and to tired to shadow travel back to camp, that would have to wait.

He was pulled out of his thought by the sound of footsteps behind him. He turned his head only to be slammed against the wall of a nearby building. There was a sharp pain at his neck and he looked to see a small silver knife pressed against his jugular.

"Listen here pretty boy, you're going to give me ever bit of money on you, or I'm going to slit your throat. Understand?" An overly buff man In all black said to him, his breath smelled like garlic and and anchovies.

"Look man I don't have any money so you're threatening the wrong man." Nico sounds tired, even to himself, he's not scared in the slightest. If he could survive giants and the earth itself, he could survive a knife.

So he did what any reasonable person would. He kneed the man in the balls. Hard.

The man quickly released Nico, stumbling back and into someone. The big bat himself. You tell the man almost soiled himself right then and there.

"Leave." Was all the vigilante needed to say before the man ran off as quickly as possible in the other direction.

"Thank you." Nico said to the man, hoping to get out of this without having to explain himself.

"Why are you out this late anyway?" Well there goes that plan.

"I was just out for a walk and lost track of time, that's all."

"And where are your parents?" The hero asked.

"Well my moms 6 feet under and I've got no clue what my dads up too right now, he's probably getting high with his buddies." Nico put some truth into the lie, thinking it would make it more believable.

"And where do you live?"

"None of your business." Nico replies coldly, turning to walk away.

"You don't have one do you?" Nico stopped.

First chapter! Sorry it's sucked real bad I've really got no excuses. Byeeeeeeeeee!